“Just okay ”
Review of Viet Pho Vietnamese Cuisine - CLOSED

Viet Pho Vietnamese Cuisine
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 3 December 2015 via mobile

Pho was really just average and way over-priced. Customer service is also lacking for what they charge.

Husband and I have had pho in over 5 states now and this was just okay. I still can't get over how much they charge for pho. This is literally the most we've ever paid and again, just okay.

Would have different view if the pho had been better. Customer service could use a little boost too.

Reviewed 27 October 2015

We love the sandwiches - if you are tired of the usual sub sandwiches, try the pork with a few jalapeno's if you like some heat or add plumb sauce. They serve them warm and are good to take on trips.

Reviewed 7 November 2014

Have never tried the pho there because I can't get away from ordering the BBQ pork steak with veggies and rice. I have gone there for years and it is always the same, very flavorful and fresh. I am always impressed with the huge pork steak that is served. Went recently and my friend liked my dish better than his pho. It is in a shopping mall and has no atmosphere, but who cares? I go there for a quick, inexpensive lunch and am always happy.

Reviewed 25 September 2014 via mobile

Great white meat chicken, broth and tons of fresh vegetables in the pho- chicken noodle soup. Super tasty and healthy. The service was quick and friendly, one of the top pho places for lunch. 1 issue, please remove the $.50 charge for credit card transactions. If that is what you are paying for the service, you are being ripped off by your provider.

Reviewed 11 April 2014

Moved here from PDX, and vietnamese has hit in a big way there, so was enthused to find good vietnamese in my new home of Reno. Meh. It's a hole in the wall in a mall which is okay, but the menu is lacking. I judge any vietnamese place on their bahn mi - for the uninitiated is a delicious sandwich of meat and pickled veggies and what can only be described as crack mayo. I have tried theirs twice and have been unimpressed. Most worth mentioning for me is the LONG WAIT. I know I am waiting for my meal to be made fresh, don't get me wrong, but if there are other peeps in the joint you'll be waiting a LONG time because it's a tiny kitchen with one guy cooking as far as I can tell. Husband gets the vermicelli noodles which are pretty good. Needless to say I'm still on the lookout for my go-to pho joint.