“Good but they have moved in 2015 to Moana Lane!”
Review of Viet Pho Vietnamese Cuisine - CLOSED

Viet Pho Vietnamese Cuisine
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 27 October 2015

We love the sandwiches - if you are tired of the usual sub sandwiches, try the pork with a few jalapeno's if you like some heat or add plumb sauce. They serve them warm and are good to take on trips.

Reviewed 7 November 2014

Have never tried the pho there because I can't get away from ordering the BBQ pork steak with veggies and rice. I have gone there for years and it is always the same, very flavorful and fresh. I am always impressed with the huge pork steak that is served. Went recently and my friend liked my dish better than his pho. It is in a shopping mall and has no atmosphere, but who cares? I go there for a quick, inexpensive lunch and am always happy.

Reviewed 25 September 2014 via mobile

Great white meat chicken, broth and tons of fresh vegetables in the pho- chicken noodle soup. Super tasty and healthy. The service was quick and friendly, one of the top pho places for lunch. 1 issue, please remove the $.50 charge for credit card transactions. If that is what you are paying for the service, you are being ripped off by your provider.

Reviewed 11 April 2014

Moved here from PDX, and vietnamese has hit in a big way there, so was enthused to find good vietnamese in my new home of Reno. Meh. It's a hole in the wall in a mall which is okay, but the menu is lacking. I judge any vietnamese place on their bahn mi - for the uninitiated is a delicious sandwich of meat and pickled veggies and what can only be described as crack mayo. I have tried theirs twice and have been unimpressed. Most worth mentioning for me is the LONG WAIT. I know I am waiting for my meal to be made fresh, don't get me wrong, but if there are other peeps in the joint you'll be waiting a LONG time because it's a tiny kitchen with one guy cooking as far as I can tell. Husband gets the vermicelli noodles which are pretty good. Needless to say I'm still on the lookout for my go-to pho joint.

Reviewed 3 September 2012

We were here 2 years ago and the cashier at the counter was a 10 year old girl. We were a tiny bit surprised, but she did her job very well. Here we are, back again 2 years later, we walk in and go up to the counter. A man took our order and then we asked him, did a 10 year old girl used to work here a couple of years ago? Out she comes from the back. He says she is now 12 and today is her day to work. Must be a family run business, and they do it very well. The food was very good 2 years ago and it's still very good now (see photos). We ordered 2 vegetarian spring rolls and Vegetables in Curry. The curry was a bit bland for my taste, but I livened it up with the great hot sauce on the table and it was delicious. I liked the fact that there signs touted the food's cooked fresh after you order and uses no MSG. Highly recommend this hidden gem. There seemed to be many locals at the restaurant, so that's an indication it's good.