11,463 results
All reviews tuscany tower island buffet cafe milano biscotti bimini steakhouse fireside lounge west wing jacuzzi tub beautiful room coffee shop get away sports book non smoking resort fee lake tahoe slot machines oceana
Reviewed 11 January 2018

Love the Peppermill! The food, the service, my room (and room service), friendliness of staff and the gaming. And oh yes the stores and comps. Went to the spa twice.....it was great way to relax w/Reuel and Zerrick the massage therapists.

Room Tip: Lost my keys but the room service and security found them.....
Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 January 2018

1st time @ Peppermill and didn't disappoint. Husband and I were celebrating wedding anniversary, the resort had so much to offer...we didn't have to leave the hotel. Great buffet and happy hours at various locations offered great prices for drinks and appetizers.

Room Tip: Suite in Tuscany Tower
Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 January 2018

Love the location and amenities of Peppermill. However the single deck blackjack dealer I sat at was not very friendly. Kind of ruined my stay there. Housekeeping staff were spectacular. They kept everything clean and neat and always always courteous. Our room had usb and charging ports everywhere. I loved that since everyone has multiple mobile devices now (phone and tablet). They also do not charge for internet service. Overall great stay besides the black jack dealer. Will most likely come back.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 January 2018

The hotel and casino were fantastic. I'm not much of a buffet person and sadly theirs was no exception, food was terrible. I would recommend the resort for all amenities other than the buffet. The staff are great in the poker room.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 January 2018

It was my first time at Peppermill and I loved it. I will definitely make another trip out there again. My family and i also enjoyed the Edge nightclub. Everyone there were so accommodating and genuine.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family