11,479 results
All reviews tuscany tower island buffet cafe milano biscotti bimini steakhouse fireside lounge west wing jacuzzi tub beautiful room coffee shop get away sports book resort fee non smoking lake tahoe slot machines oceana
Reviewed 20 October 2012

My husband and I just returned from three days at the Peppermill. We stayed in the Tuscany Towers. The rooms are nice and clean. However, my biggest complaint is the rooms have very little insulation - extremely noisy! Also, I would not recommend dealing with the conference staff - it took over 30 minutes to get straightened out upon check-in. Other than the noise and conference staff - it was a good stay.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 October 2012

We stay at Peppermill when we want to take short ski trips in the winter (Mt. Rose is close and also north lake tahoe slopes are a <30 minute drive) and then my husband gets to play in the poker room in the evenings. We usually get the luxury suite because it's our family of 4-- the 2 kids sleep in the living room area and there is a door separating the rooms. A lot of options for meals at the resort, all with fairly good restaurants and room service is pretty good too.

The value is very good for the large suites. Typical of a Reno hotel in that though we have non-smoking rooms, never seems to be enough ventilation. But this place has very affordable rooms and good dining options overall.

Room Tip: luxury suite and above have rooms separated by doors
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 October 2012

The Peppermill is the classiest, friendliest, most fun Casino/Resort in Reno. The only complaint I ever have is that it takes too long to check in or get front desk service (because there are usually a lot of people waiting in line), but other than that, it is amazing. The Fireside Lounge is one of my favorite spots to get away. I love it when Troy or Mark are working there - these guys do their job with courtesy, excellence and flair. Even the security is top-notch and works hard to help you out. Ray at the Edge nightclub is a great person and a super-efficient security guy. I lost my iPad and they found it and mailed it to me at no charge. All the restaurants are great, and the tables are wonderful. The pit bosses, dealers and waitresses always take care of me. Can't say enough good about it!

Room Tip: Peppermill Tower is nice to stay in - Tuscany is a bit much!
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 October 2012

the rooms are so much nicer with the new renovations! We stayed 2 nights Oct 6 & 7th. We stayed in the Peppermill tower on the 16th floor. The only problems were noisy neighbors in the suites across from us and the room next door was a hospitality suite, but fortunately their parties were over by the time we went to bed around midnight. The casino should have a larger non smoking area and better air cleaning systems like they have in Vegas. The best meal we had was at Chi. We had 7 guests and each ordered a different dish and shared. The food was SO good! Be sure to try it! Our friends dined at Oceana and said it was fantastic too- I'll try that restaurant next time! I would stay here again on our next visit to Reno. Would love to stay in the Tuscan Towers.

Room Tip: I understand the rooms in the Tuscan Tower are a lot nicer than Peppermill Tower.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 October 2012

The peppermill is truly a sps resort. The workout room has everything one needs. All types of current machines and free weights. In the locker room there is a lovely steam room, clean showers with everything you need, lotion, shampoo and conditioner and just a few short steps away is the lower pool deck with Jacuzzi and waterfall pool. Go up a few steps and you'll see the mermaid , a larger pool with two more Jacuzzis a beautiful dining area and the poolside bar I haven't made it to the spa yet but it looks beautiful. We had fun at the sports book, placed a couple of bets and have watched many games there. The sports deli has great food but the orders are really large so you might want to split them with someone the rooms are always clean, roomy and very comfortable.

Room Tip: They are all good rooms but if upgrades are available The TuscanTower is gorgeous.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends