Peppermill Resort Spa Casino
Comfort Inn & Suites Airport(Reno)(Great Value!)
USD 116
USD 155
USD 183
USD 82
Grand Sierra Resort and Casino(Reno)(Great Value!)
USD 110
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 158/night.

Silver Legacy Resort Casino(Reno)(Great Value!)
USD 111
USD 88
  • Pool
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 99/night.

USD 163
Priceline
Circus Circus Reno(Reno)(Great Value!)
USD 81
USD 67
Agoda.com
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa(Reno)(Great Value!)
USD 104
USD 93
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 113/night.

Eldorado Resort Casino(Reno)(Great Value!)
USD 108
USD 92
  • Pool
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 104/night.

11,298 results
All reviewstuscany towerisland buffetcafe milanobiscottibimini steakhousefireside loungewest wingjacuzzi tubbeautiful roomcoffee shopget awaysports booknon smokingresort feelake tahoeslot machinesoceana
Reviewed 3 July 2012

Been there for my annual committee review meeting and i was pleasantly surprised. Right from the Check in through my stay (2 nights) to check out i could not find one issue to point our a flaw in the hotel services. The room was tidy , mini bar had plenty of options to chose from , the entire ground floor was a dedicated casino and was no less than Las Vegas. People who want to get a experience of Las Vegas without shelling out the extra buck. this is definitely the place to be in.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank varun_vc

We stayed at the Peppermill for our 20th anniversary. We selected a
Luxury room in the Peppermill Tower. The room is over 500 square feet
with a large Jacuzzi and a separate sitting area. Our room was on the
12th floor facing downtown Reno in the direction of the Silver Legacy.
We really enjoyed the Oceana restaurant on the property with all you
can eat sushi. Price was $25.00 each, but well worth the price. We did
not attend any shows and instead took photos of ourselves at Lake
Tahoe for our anniversary. As a matter of fact, we were married in a
chapel at Lake Tahoe, but it is no longer there! We outlasted the
chapel! We plan to go back again next year.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 July 2012

I had a business trip there and stayed quite a few days. The lady at the Business Center helped me in need, the Accounting dept. solved a computer glitch, and the Front Desk people were very nice and helpful as well!! They were wonderful on my floor in the Peppermill Towers. I stayed on the 9th Floor at 920 and 928. Everyone was nice and room service was on time. I appreciated the safe provided. They cleaned and vacuumed and straighten out my room. Very friendly housekeeping people always asking if I needed anything. I truly APPRECIATED Martha Sanchez, who cleaned up my room when I left. I accidentally left some important papers and things in the drawer. I FORGOT to double-check it. I called Marty from Lost and Found and Martha turned in my things to him. He shipped it out to me with everything in tact. This was above and beyond. Icing on the cake of excellent service! I am a non-smoker so I really appreciated the NO SMOKING zones. Thank you! Daisy

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 July 2012

What a five star hotel. July is good yomd of year to come, even though there is alot if people. The staff and routine keeps everything flowing....

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed 1 July 2012

room was in a far wing, long distance from activity
bed was very hard & not comfortable
didn't like the alarmed snack tray

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
2  Thank Judy G