11,483 results
All reviews tuscany tower island buffet cafe milano biscotti bimini steakhouse fireside lounge west wing jacuzzi tub beautiful room coffee shop get away sports book resort fee non smoking lake tahoe slot machines oceana
Reviewed 22 October 2011

Just got home again from another stay at the Peppermill. Stayed nine nights and I can easily say this is a first class place to take a vacation.
Great casino, pool, parking, rooms and food.

Room Tip: Be sure to register for a players card. If you are a senior, all the more reason. The perks are great, It will save you money!
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 October 2011

It was very clean, extreemly luxurious, comfortable, great amenities, much attention to details!

Room Tip: I like to be on a high floor and face the mountains. We had a great view of the Sierra's
Reviewed 19 October 2011

We have stayed at this resort more than 7 times and it is consistently good. The rooms are decorated beautifully, whether in the Tuscan Tower or the Peppermill Tower. Some rooms are a little smaller than others in the Peppermill Tower; the Tuscan Tower ones are large. The elevators move large volumes of people quickly.

The cafe, the buffet and the deli have tasty food. The Romano restaurant food is average.
The hotel has lots of surface parking and space in the tiered parking lot. There is a daily resort charge that allows access to the pools, the large gym, and WiFi Internet. Every room has a self-regulated safe; this is handy for valuables and our laptop computer.

Each time we visit, there are some new slot machines. This is appreciated.

We recommend this hotel and plan to return.

Reviewed 18 October 2011

My wife & I were to share a romantic weekend at peppermill . the management messed up the payments. it took 3 trips to the front desk just to get into the room . holes in the carpet. all 3 tvs not working . and ciggeret burns in the furniturre. throughout the trip , they repeatedly screwed up the cedit card and sent in a manager to embarris us for their mistake. this morning, we recieved a call saying we are going to be charged for the holes in the carpet. we didn't cause the damages but the have our credit card info. I just wonder how many people have already been charged for that particular damage

Room Tip: do not stay there
8  Thank greg h
Peppermill_Director, Guest Relations Manager at Peppermill Resort Spa Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2011

We are also sorry that your stay with us was less than romantic. It appears that the payments were not messed up by our management, rather, they were not being sufficiently authorized. Our manager was not attempting to embarrass you….she was attempting to help you complete a form of payment for your charges. It is not our way to embarrass our guests and we apologize if that was the case.
As in all hotels with upgraded furniture and carpeting we inspect every room following every guest stay. We carefully monitor the condition of our carpet and furniture and we track this on a daily basis. We would not consider charging any guest of ours for any damage that we believe could have been caused by any other person.
We carefully inspected all of the TV’s in this room while the carpet was being replaced. All of them checked out just fine. Sometimes it takes awhile to operate hotel remote controls that feature pay stations, gaming consoles, and other featured programming. We are always happy to assist our guests with this when needed.

Reviewed 17 October 2011

I love this place, Classy!
Have to agree with Marlene O fantastic place. It’s one of the best spa resort casinos in Reno and well worth staying at. Can't agree with Lynn as she must have had a bad experience and we all do at times but I have stayed here now on and off season and have always had an excellent stay. I wouldn't stay anywhere else in Reno and don't. Great location near airport, Easy to get in and out. Parking free second floor for customers.
Now,. The rooms. I have always stayed in the Tuscan suites and WOW! Nothing more one can say once you enter those suites. Large suite I always get mountain side view. Huge TV, roomy and the bath room is well, something to see. Huge TV also in there, huge showers plenty of room for two easily. ( Yes a great honeymoon suite if your on a budget) A nice tub that also is a Jacuzzi, 2 sink basins well lit and the bath room is very nice. The entire suite is really suite!
Now this time I had to stay one night in the Spa suite. Ok, little smaller but again WOW! Jacuzzi right next to bed, the kind with waterfalls and lit. Huge Jacuzzi decorated with marble around the Jacuzzi. The bed has huge bed posts and a great comfortable bed. Bath not like the Tuscan suite but did like the feature in shower that is also a steamer. NICE! Classy warm room. I have city view and must say even staying in this room was just as nice.
You have to ask for rates, Join players club, Use AAA or AARP negotiate, you'll get a great deal and be very happy for the price.
Over all this place has always exceeded my expectations and I love staying here.
Just my kind of home away from home.Class act!
Heartflight

Room Tip: Go online and join thier club for online specials. Join Players club. GREAT Rates! Best deal in hotel Tuscano suites by far. Or Spa suites. Pretty suite deals!
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business