Primm Valley Resort & Casino
USD 63
USD 55
Travelocity
  • Pool
The Grandview at Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
USD 319
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 429/night.

South Point Hotel Casino and Spa(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
USD 87
USD 103
USD 90
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 101/night.

Emerald Suites(Las Vegas)
USD 73
Bonnie Springs Motel(Blue Diamond)
USD 96
USD 157
Homewood
Cancun Resort(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
USD 151
All reviewscasino hostplayers cardmallslotsgp
Reviewed 9 November 2017

I reserved this hotel as part of a golf outing arranged through a third party. I will NEVER stay at this hotel again. The rooms are outdated, dirty, and have roaches crawling out of the plumbing. The shower is not fit for anybody over 5' tall, my wife is 5'7 and I am 6' 2, and when we could get water to come out of the shower it was painfully uncomfortable to use. The hotels (Whiskey Petes and Buffalo Bills included) had only fast food, the "24 hour" Primm and Proper restaurant which is the equivalent of a Denny's for food quality and selection, and an over-priced steak house. The pool is evidently closed most times based on other reviews, but I was told it had "just closed for the season". When I return for our annual golf outing, I will make the commute rather than stay in sub-par conditions again.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Primm_Valley, Manager at Primm Valley Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review your trip. I apologize for your experience. If you would be so kind as to email me at jchavez@affinitygaming.com, I would like to address your concerns personally.

We truly appreciate your patronage and thank you for the feedback. I read every comment from these reviews personally as we are constantly trying to improve our product for guests such as yourself.

Reviewed 8 November 2017

We stayed for one night it was ok but could really do with renovation very grubby not only because not cleaned very well but rooms are so dated the carpets are filthy room was very dark and uninviting and because they are so old I think it’s hard to make them look clean.
In the morning I was walking down to get coffee and there was a cleaner standing at the door of the room where they keep their supplies shaking his head I looked and the room was an absolute mess toilet rolls all over the floor and cleaning things scattered over the floor.
We went to the steakhouse for dinner which was nice a little expensive the waiter we had was a little ott with jokes about my partners size it was actually verging on offensive my partner was ok but I felt uncomfortable I don’t think we will come back again unless the hotel is renovated otherwise ideal for shops

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sam296

Reviewed 24 October 2017

After checking in, opened the door to go to the casino and a roach fell from the ceiling/doorjamb. I stomped it then flushed it and went to grab dinner (hungry, tired after driving 800 miles).
Came back and went to sleep. In the morning, I had to kill another roachlike bug that was in my vanity kit. When unpacking my luggage the following night at a different hotel, a roach ran out of the same vanity kit.
I, nor any of my employees, will EVER stay there again. I spend approximately 200 nights per year in hotels and have never had my belonings infested.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Primm_Valley, Manager at Primm Valley Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2017

Reviewed 21 October 2017

We used to stay at the Primm (then called Primadona) many years ago. Just not the same at all. We were traveling in our motorhome and they have no RV parks at Stateline. We were able to park our motorhome though around the back. My husband has trouble walking and uses a walker. We had to walk a long way to register carrying our luggage. I asked for a room close to the casino and close to an elevator. We are smokers though so we were put way in the back. Headed to our room - a sign said not able to get through because of construction. Went back down to the desk & asked her how we get to our room. She didn't tell me that because of the construction, we had to turn left and go down this long hall, across a walk-way and down a long hall to get to our room. I was so upset because my husband was having a rough time. Finally got to our room and was really very disappointed. When I made the reservations, they said the rooms had been updated - really? - not! Almost left, but was too exhausted. No coffee pot, no little frig, hole in the bathroom door. The only thing good was the Casino which had all pretty new machines and was clean. Would have loved to use the pool, but it was closed the time we were there. Will not go back.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to review your trip.

We truly appreciate your patronage and thank you for the feedback. I read every comment from these reviews personally as we are constantly trying to improve our product for guests like you.

Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

This hotel is very old and run down. The room was dirty. Dirt in every corner, along the wall, I don't think the room was vacuumed at all, soap scum all in the shower, most the furniture looked scratched and dirty. The toilet and sink appeared to be clean. The bed linen was clean. People stomping around and very loud, poor insulation. We wish we would have driven the extra few miles to Vegas.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Stephanie T
Primm_Valley, Manager at Primm Valley Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review your trip.