“Needs renovation”

Primm Valley Resort & Casino
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Primm
Reviewed 8 November 2017

We stayed for one night it was ok but could really do with renovation very grubby not only because not cleaned very well but rooms are so dated the carpets are filthy room was very dark and uninviting and because they are so old I think it’s hard to make them look clean.
In the morning I was walking down to get coffee and there was a cleaner standing at the door of the room where they keep their supplies shaking his head I looked and the room was an absolute mess toilet rolls all over the floor and cleaning things scattered over the floor.
We went to the steakhouse for dinner which was nice a little expensive the waiter we had was a little ott with jokes about my partners size it was actually verging on offensive my partner was ok but I felt uncomfortable I don’t think we will come back again unless the hotel is renovated otherwise ideal for shops

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sam296
Primm_Valley, Manager at Primm Valley Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review your trip. I apologize for your experience. If you would be so kind as to email me at jchavez@affinitygaming.com, I would like to address your concerns personally.

We truly appreciate your patronage and thank you for the feedback. I read every comment from these reviews personally as we are constantly trying to improve our product for guests such as yourself.

Reviewed 24 October 2017

After checking in, opened the door to go to the casino and a roach fell from the ceiling/doorjamb. I stomped it then flushed it and went to grab dinner (hungry, tired after driving 800 miles).
Came back and went to sleep. In the morning, I had to kill another roachlike bug that was in my vanity kit. When unpacking my luggage the following night at a different hotel, a roach ran out of the same vanity kit.
I, nor any of my employees, will EVER stay there again. I spend approximately 200 nights per year in hotels and have never had my belonings infested.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Primm_Valley, Manager at Primm Valley Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2017

Reviewed 21 October 2017

We used to stay at the Primm (then called Primadona) many years ago. Just not the same at all. We were traveling in our motorhome and they have no RV parks at Stateline. We were able to park our motorhome though around the back. My husband has trouble walking and uses a walker. We had to walk a long way to register carrying our luggage. I asked for a room close to the casino and close to an elevator. We are smokers though so we were put way in the back. Headed to our room - a sign said not able to get through because of construction. Went back down to the desk & asked her how we get to our room. She didn't tell me that because of the construction, we had to turn left and go down this long hall, across a walk-way and down a long hall to get to our room. I was so upset because my husband was having a rough time. Finally got to our room and was really very disappointed. When I made the reservations, they said the rooms had been updated - really? - not! Almost left, but was too exhausted. No coffee pot, no little frig, hole in the bathroom door. The only thing good was the Casino which had all pretty new machines and was clean. Would have loved to use the pool, but it was closed the time we were there. Will not go back.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to review your trip.

We truly appreciate your patronage and thank you for the feedback. I read every comment from these reviews personally as we are constantly trying to improve our product for guests like you.

Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

This hotel is very old and run down. The room was dirty. Dirt in every corner, along the wall, I don't think the room was vacuumed at all, soap scum all in the shower, most the furniture looked scratched and dirty. The toilet and sink appeared to be clean. The bed linen was clean. People stomping around and very loud, poor insulation. We wish we would have driven the extra few miles to Vegas.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Primm_Valley, Manager at Primm Valley Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review your trip.

Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

1st time trying this restaurant. I had the chicken noodle soup and it was very good and full of flavor, chicken, carrots and celery. Very yummy. My family had the BLTs and enjoyed them. We got in no problem on a Saturday night. Looks clean and wait staff was friendly. I would go back again.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Primm_Valley, Manager at Primm Valley Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2017

Thank you for much for you 5 star review. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your meal at Primm and Proper.

See you again soon!

Customer Service Manager

Been to Primm Valley Resort & Casino? Share your experiences!