See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 October 2017

After checking in, opened the door to go to the casino and a roach fell from the ceiling/doorjamb. I stomped it then flushed it and went to grab dinner (hungry, tired after driving 800 miles).
Came back and went to sleep. In the morning, I had to kill another roachlike bug that was in my vanity kit. When unpacking my luggage the following night at a different hotel, a roach ran out of the same vanity kit.
I, nor any of my employees, will EVER stay there again. I spend approximately 200 nights per year in hotels and have never had my belonings infested.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Primm_Valley, Manager at Primm Valley Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review your trip. I apologize for your experience. If you would be so kind as to email me at jchavez@affinitygaming.com, I would like to address your concerns personally.

We truly appreciate your patronage and thank you for the feedback. I read every comment from these reviews personally as we are constantly trying to improve our product for guests such as yourself.

Reviewed 21 October 2017

We used to stay at the Primm (then called Primadona) many years ago. Just not the same at all. We were traveling in our motorhome and they have no RV parks at Stateline. We were able to park our motorhome though around the back. My husband has trouble walking and uses a walker. We had to walk a long way to register carrying our luggage. I asked for a room close to the casino and close to an elevator. We are smokers though so we were put way in the back. Headed to our room - a sign said not able to get through because of construction. Went back down to the desk & asked her how we get to our room. She didn't tell me that because of the construction, we had to turn left and go down this long hall, across a walk-way and down a long hall to get to our room. I was so upset because my husband was having a rough time. Finally got to our room and was really very disappointed. When I made the reservations, they said the rooms had been updated - really? - not! Almost left, but was too exhausted. No coffee pot, no little frig, hole in the bathroom door. The only thing good was the Casino which had all pretty new machines and was clean. Would have loved to use the pool, but it was closed the time we were there. Will not go back.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to review your trip.

We truly appreciate your patronage and thank you for the feedback. I read every comment from these reviews personally as we are constantly trying to improve our product for guests like you.

Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

This hotel is very old and run down. The room was dirty. Dirt in every corner, along the wall, I don't think the room was vacuumed at all, soap scum all in the shower, most the furniture looked scratched and dirty. The toilet and sink appeared to be clean. The bed linen was clean. People stomping around and very loud, poor insulation. We wish we would have driven the extra few miles to Vegas.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Stephanie T
Primm_Valley, Manager at Primm Valley Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2017

Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

1st time trying this restaurant. I had the chicken noodle soup and it was very good and full of flavor, chicken, carrots and celery. Very yummy. My family had the BLTs and enjoyed them. We got in no problem on a Saturday night. Looks clean and wait staff was friendly. I would go back again.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Primm_Valley, Manager at Primm Valley Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2017

Thank you for much for you 5 star review. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your meal at Primm and Proper.

See you again soon!

Reviewed 9 September 2017

Stayed here now and then as an amusing stopover on road trips (without enduring the chaos which is Las Vegas). This time out was the last time until they get to work on the place: tired decor which is neither attractive nor clean, a lackluster staff whose indifference is all too evident. Our bathroom featured a protrusion in the ceiling (an old sprinkler? retired wiring for a light fixture?) which had been plugged with a wad of toilet paper which appeared to have been there long enough to take on the appearance of a blob of concrete. Our check-in clerk told us that at least one other Primm hotel had been renovated, "but not this one." He was right -- and the fact that he was eager to tell us that speaks volumes.

Room tip: Seeking a good room? Go somewhere else.
Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Primm_Valley, Manager at Primm Valley Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2017