“Slots Tournament”

Primm Valley Resort & Casino
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Primm
Reviewed 26 July 2017

We Have stayed at Primm well over a dozen times over the past few yrs. It is nice in comparison to the other 2 offered for these promotional stays. We've always been satisfied with the rooms , but our last stay was a little disappointing as far as cleanliness of the rooms and hallways.The place is not being cleaned as well as usual. Dust around all the edges, dirty doors and walls, and not smelling fresh as before. The beds are great though, clean and fluffy, comfortable. I just hope the quality does not continue to go downhill because it is a great getaway!

Room Tip: Just ask for a newer upgraded room if avaliable
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Primm_Valley, Manager at Primm Valley Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review your trip.

We truly appreciate your patronage and thank you for the feedback. I read every comment from these reviews personally as we are constantly trying to improve our product for guests like you.

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

Great for the price. A bit aged however very clean. Staff was wonderful. We had Mexican food inside the hotel at the food court it was delicious!The exterior could use some attention. However this was minor.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Primm_Valley, Manager at Primm Valley Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2017

Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

This casino is awful. I'm staying here as if the date of this note. While the rooms are nice, if you are thinking of Gambling here RUN!!! Machines are VERY VERY tight! I was playing one for a few HOURS tonight and a few times got into the 25 extra spin bonus..the most I won was 8.00. This casino is struggling financially and it shows. It's Saturday night and there are less than 25 people here. (Word must be getting around that this play returns NOT ONE CENT ) to its patrons. WILL NEVER RETURN

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Primm_Valley, Manager at Primm Valley Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review your trip. I apologize for your experience. If you would be so kind as to email me at jchavez@affinitygaming.com, I would like to address your concerns personally.

We truly appreciate your patronage and thank you for the feedback. I read every comment from these reviews personally as we are constantly trying to improve our product for guests such as yourself.

Reviewed 22 June 2017

Stayed here out of convenience and was happy with the choice. All casinos smell like smoke and this is no different but the room was pleasant and very cheap price so I was happy. Ate in a small place inside the hotel and food was plentiful and again value was there. Nothing fancy here but if you need a room and can't drive anymore this will work well.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Primm_Valley, Manager at Primm Valley Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2017

Reviewed 20 June 2017

I booked a room for my family with two small kids. I put in the request if i can get a non smoking room and for someone to call me back to confirm. Not hearing from anyone i called two days later and was told that they can't guarantee us a non smoking room. I spoke to the supervisor Shakira and was told that was their policy was first come first serve so any request such as two queen beds, non smoking rooms, etc can be substituted at their discretion. Needless to say we're canceling because their accommodations are non accommodating

Room Tip: They charge a resort fee
Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family

Customer Service Manager

Been to Primm Valley Resort & Casino? Share your experiences!