“Thai Hideaway!”

My Thai
Ranked #6 of 91 Restaurants in Pahrump
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 3 October 2017

We were amazed at the outstanding service and great food we discovered in this tiny Pahrump hideaway. Located behind a gas station on South Pahrump Valley Blvd.Open Tuesday- Saturday 11.am to 8.00pm. Call ahead for directions and a booking though walk ins are always welcome. We will certainly be back. Loved the food and service.

2  Thank DrPJShield

Reviewed 27 September 2017 via mobile

The food is made with passion, and served by an owner who is living the American Dream. We had Pad Tai and General Tso, both were AMAZING. Great value in a food loving environment.

1  Thank Tina S
Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

If you like Thai you will like My Thai. We had the Papaya Salad with shrimp and it was most excellent. The Red Curry with chicken was also excellent. The Pad Kee Mao was different, I'm not saying it was bad but it was different and the noodles were a bit undercooked for me. I'd return again.

1  Thank Gabe E
Reviewed 24 March 2017 via mobile

This family owned & operated gem in the desert is a must try. Fresh ingredients combined with friendly service makes this one of the best restaurants in Pahrump.

1  Thank Rob J
Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

Best Thai food in Pahrump! Tiny store front restaurant with BIG FLAVOR foods. It doesn't get any fresher- they don't create your meal until you order, so be patient !

1  Thank Marilyn M

Been to My Thai? Share your experiences!