“Amazing Food and Proprietor ”
Review of My Thai

My Thai
Ranked #6 of 91 Restaurants in Pahrump
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 27 September 2017 via mobile

The food is made with passion, and served by an owner who is living the American Dream. We had Pad Tai and General Tso, both were AMAZING. Great value in a food loving environment.

1  Thank Tina S

Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

If you like Thai you will like My Thai. We had the Papaya Salad with shrimp and it was most excellent. The Red Curry with chicken was also excellent. The Pad Kee Mao was different, I'm not saying it was bad but it was different and the noodles were a bit undercooked for me. I'd return again.

1  Thank Gabe E
Reviewed 24 March 2017 via mobile

This family owned & operated gem in the desert is a must try. Fresh ingredients combined with friendly service makes this one of the best restaurants in Pahrump.

1  Thank Rob J
Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

Best Thai food in Pahrump! Tiny store front restaurant with BIG FLAVOR foods. It doesn't get any fresher- they don't create your meal until you order, so be patient !

1  Thank Marilyn M
Reviewed 11 March 2017

The restaurant is adjacent to a gas station and not much to look at from the outside, but nice and clean on the inside. The food was fresh, good, spicy and hot. The service was friendly.

1  Thank Ralph M

Been to My Thai? Share your experiences!