“So darn good”

My Thai
Ranked #6 of 89 Restaurants in Pahrump
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

The absolute best sweet and sour chicken anywhere. Max and his family are very friendly. Quiet. Large menu.

Reviewed 29 January 2017 via mobile

Max is a very inspirational man. His parents make wonderful authentic Thai food. Tom Yum Gai soup & Nam Sod made a pleasant lunch. The food is definately worth seeking out the location.

Reviewed 18 January 2017

Great food small quite place family run. Not fast but that is good for this place. Can sometimes be a wait for your food because the make it when you order. Worth the wait every time. Been here many times

Reviewed 18 January 2017

This Thai restaurant was my first experience with Thai food and I fell in love with the food and the restaurant. Max is so patient when explaining the different menu options that there is this calm energy in the restaurant that you can feel walking in. There are other Thai restaurants that have popped up in Pahrump, but in my opinion, not as good as this one. I truly enjoy coming here and relaxing with a good meal in this atmosphere. I hope it's here for a very long time.

Reviewed 5 January 2017 via mobile

My Thai is my go to place for authentic Thai cuisine while in Pahrump for Front Sight courses. I lived and worked in Thailand for several years and this place is authentic and run by a Thai family.
Max is the son who is the waiter/server and Host. His Mother and Father are the cooks and they are a great team. Excellent food and service.

Been to My Thai? Share your experiences!