“All you can eat is WORTH IT”

Kaizen Fusion Roll & Sushi
Ranked #12 of 304 Restaurants in North Las Vegas
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 26 February 2018

I went with my best friend who's never had sushi before this and honestly, $24.99 for all you can eat is SUCH GOOD VALUE. The waitress was super helpful because I don't know much about sushi and she recommended a couple rolls for us when we were stuck. The sushi itself was delicious, our favorite was the Crazy Girl, which is a baked roll. Seriously though, the all you can eat is so worth it and I would highly suggest eating here.

Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

The food was amazing, however food service needs improvement. We waited for 45 mins to order food & it took forever to refill our drinks. That’s the only reason I knocked it down on my rating.

Reviewed 26 January 2018 via mobile

A great place for a family dinner. Plenty of choices to satisfy different tastes. Their sashimi’s (yellow tail; tuna) are fresh, tender, and juicy. Japanese Lasagna and avocado train roll are kid’s favorite, and I enjoyed Silver State baked roll. Complete the meal with desserts, e.g. Mochi (ice cream) in different flavors.

Reviewed 20 December 2017 via mobile

Visited with my hubby and two sons. We had a great AYCE sushi. We especially liked the rock and roll roll and the orange blossom. The appetizers were great also- gyoza, shrimp tempura, cucumber and mango salad, and
Miso soup. We also loved the tuna poke and the smoked salmon sashimi. Great place with great service. So happy this place is 5 minutes from my house!!

Reviewed 3 December 2017

I don't even know why we stopped here - we had just gotten done with a food filled day, ending at Dog Haus in the same plaza and I have such a weakness for sushi, I just had to check reviews. Once I saw the great reviews, I couldn't pass it up, no matter how full I was. So we stopped in to sit at the bar and just have a drink and two rolls, rather than my usual boat of sushi and sashimi. We got the Paradise and Ninja rolls and I liked the Ninja Roll, but I loved the Paradise Roll. It's rare that I order rolls, and when I do, I'm always disappointed in the lack of flavor and heat. I'm not a fan of reviewing a place after just getting drinks or just getting an app, but these were both so full of flavor that I just had to add a review.