“Delicious!”

Kaizen Fusion Roll & Sushi
Ranked #12 of 304 Restaurants in North Las Vegas
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 26 January 2018 via mobile

A great place for a family dinner. Plenty of choices to satisfy different tastes. Their sashimi’s (yellow tail; tuna) are fresh, tender, and juicy. Japanese Lasagna and avocado train roll are kid’s favorite, and I enjoyed Silver State baked roll. Complete the meal with desserts, e.g. Mochi (ice cream) in different flavors.

Reviewed 20 December 2017 via mobile

Visited with my hubby and two sons. We had a great AYCE sushi. We especially liked the rock and roll roll and the orange blossom. The appetizers were great also- gyoza, shrimp tempura, cucumber and mango salad, and
Miso soup. We also loved the tuna poke and the smoked salmon sashimi. Great place with great service. So happy this place is 5 minutes from my house!!

Reviewed 3 December 2017

I don't even know why we stopped here - we had just gotten done with a food filled day, ending at Dog Haus in the same plaza and I have such a weakness for sushi, I just had to check reviews. Once I saw the great reviews, I couldn't pass it up, no matter how full I was. So we stopped in to sit at the bar and just have a drink and two rolls, rather than my usual boat of sushi and sashimi. We got the Paradise and Ninja rolls and I liked the Ninja Roll, but I loved the Paradise Roll. It's rare that I order rolls, and when I do, I'm always disappointed in the lack of flavor and heat. I'm not a fan of reviewing a place after just getting drinks or just getting an app, but these were both so full of flavor that I just had to add a review.

Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

I've eaten plenty of sushi. Cruise ships, restaurants, casinos, even upscale grocery stores so believe me when I say this: this is the best sushi I've ever eaten.

The variety of rolls is amazing.

The drinks are great.

All you can eat is a fantastic value.

There's nothing bad here. Go. Do it. You'll never want other sushi again!

Reviewed 13 June 2017 via mobile

Great sushi and appetizers on their menu. Love the breaded octopus (appetizer)! Melts in your mouth! Service can be slow.