“Good Meal at a Good Price”

Katie's Country Kitchen
Ranked #4 of 44 Restaurants in Minden
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 4 November 2018

The was the 4th or 5th time that the wife and I have stopped for lunch when in the area. We usually stop on our way to Reno, but this time made the trip over from our stay in Lake Tahoe while on a day trip to Genoa. Not a real busy day, and we were seated immediately. One of the servers was there as soon as we sat down for our drink order. I had the Cobb Salad, while the wife had the ham and eggs, with the slice of ham almost the size of a dinner plate. We like this place because of the selections you have as well as the prices. Lunch for the two of us, including my drink was $20. We will be back the next time we are thru town.

Reviewed 17 October 2018

There are only a couple dishes on this menu that are worthwhile to me. I got a burger from here once and their buns are so nasty its the kind that just sticks to the roof of your mouth as soon as you bite into it.

Reviewed 15 October 2018

Unless you are there for the fried chicken special which is said to be the best in miles I would skip this restaurant entirely. Such abysmal service.... slow and the waiter never returned after taking our order . When he presented the check he said”You don’t want anything else do you?” Like he didn’t want to do anything extra. The sandwich I had was so bland with excessive mayonnaise that I could barely eat it. Unless you are desperate bypass this one.

Reviewed 3 October 2018

This place is Super, the food is always just like Mom made. Visited manys times while staying at CVI RV park. Just a short walk north from Carson Valley Inn. The portions are just right and the place is small but wello decorated and clean. The staff and cooks are very nice and service is quick.

Reviewed 3 October 2018

We eat here often when in town. The food and the service are great. Chandler Fried Chicken on Sundays is a really good bargain. The portion is huge and we always take home a box. Another favorite is the mini-cherry pie.