“Great tasting food, excellent service”
Review of Cafe Girasole

Cafe Girasole
Ranked #5 of 44 Restaurants in Minden
Cuisines: Healthy
Reviewed 21 October 2018

While traveling in the Eastern Sierra's for the fall colors we found an outstanding place for lunch; Cafe Girasole in Gardnerville, Nevada. This a relatively small Cafe with warm staff and a intimate vibe. Our server, Tracey was friendly, helpful and attentive. The food was high quality and extremely flavorful. The salads were to die for because of the Marion Berry Balsamic dressing, yummy! The paninis were prepared perfectly, with the "Marchello" being over the top good. It;s always wonderful when on the road in unfamiliar territory you can find a special place like this.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 15 October 2018

Cafe Girasole was recommended to me when I visited Minden. She guaranteed that I would not be disappointed and she was SO right! With hours of 11-3 this small place does a booming business and for good reason. The soup, salad, and half a sandwich is extremely reasonably priced. Quality and freshness of the entrees surpass any other restaurant I found in the area. The marionberry vinagrette on the salad is to die for. I enjoyed the Moncello sandwich immensely. Another day I did takeout with the turkey sandwich and was surprised to find that it came with a salad. The size of the sandwiches are such that I had to make two meals out of it. Service is friendly and efficient. Follow their recommendations and you won’t be disappointed. I wish I could pack up this restaurant fit for a gourmet and take it back home with me because while we have many restaurants it would surpass most. I can’t wait to return again and again.Kudos to the owner and her staff.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

Unique and delicious sandwiches, toasted sandwiches and salads served up in this cheeeful and cozy lunch-only restaurant. Sometimes the only thing that can satisfy me is an Iron Mike. For my husband: Okey Dokey Ham and Artichoky.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 8 July 2018

This little cafe serves very tasty food like homemade. Their servings are generous and pricing is mid-range.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 15 June 2018

Wife and I had lunch. It's fairly small and parking can be iffy. Our sandwiches and soup were good, but nothing special. Certainly better than going to McD's.

Date of visit: May 2018

Been to Cafe Girasole? Share your experiences!