All reviews colorado river riverfront room video poker riverwalk riverview vegas dealers
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We have an 8 pound Chihuahua who is my medical alert dog. I have her at my side whenever traveling. She is certified and friendly. We never leave her alone when traveling. We decided to stop in the Pioneer Hotel and Casino during a road trip. We had never been there before and decided to try something nostalgic as their ad says. Upon check in, we told them of my service dog. They charged an additional $50 deposit. Then when they gave us our room, it was actually a “pet” room. Horrible disinfectant smell and all tile, even up the walls. Our dog went crazy smelling around where others have obviously peed. We could not stand the smell ourselves and went back to ask for a different room. And to ask why we got that kind of room. We were told it’s a pet room. Our dog is not a “pet”. We got our money back and moved on to another hotel in Laughlin. The Colorado Belle gave us a fine normal room and did not care that we had my service dog. We have never been discriminated against with our dog until now. Avoid at all costs!

Date of stay: March 2018
2  Thank Rhonda T
Reviewed 2 April 2018

It looks nothing like the pictures. It looks old and run down and smells like disinfectant. The beds are hard and the towels are thin. That said, the price is right and they are pet friendly. The casino is fun.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank OregonMs
Reviewed 28 March 2018

This place is filthy and in DESPERATE need of a remodel. The rooms are so dirty and outdated. The carpet is filthy, the beds are filthy, I cringed the minute I walked into my room. Plus, I stayed in the middle of the summer and the air conditioners were old wall units from the 1970's. I'll admit, this place is CHEAP, but not worth it! And I'm not one of those picky travelers. I can stay pretty much anywhere, but this place was just too much :(

Room tip: Don't choose a room here
Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Carlene K
Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

I found out my sister was in Laughlin so we tried to make reservations and nearby hotels we've stayed and they weren't bad at all this is the only place that had a room I figured one bed would be okay it was a king it was a king bed and splice together so I had a big lump in the middle half of it was on the floor the smell was horrifying and the pictures will show you what we dealt with for $85 plus a $50 refundable deposit burn holes in the bedspread I didn't want to walk on the carpet it was gross.. and the funny thing is I told the woman at the front desk that I've always wanted to stay here well I will never stay here again it's just really sad that they can't fix them up a bit more than they are please make him more presentable and comfortable I'm not happy at all I don't know how they have three stars on this web page I don't get it I need to repair and fix the rooms. As I write this I am laying in the gross bed but it's too late and I'm too tired to drive home. Don't get me wrong I like the casino the people are friendly but I would never stay here again!!!!

Date of stay: February 2018
3  Thank notfunny1234
Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

$85 for one night in a very basic room with 2 doubles not queens. $100 refundable pet deposit after inspection which was prompt. The beds were very hard and the bedspreads were outdated. My dog acted like there was something in the sheets but we couldn’t find anything, but it made us paranoid all night which added to an already horrible sleep.

Date of stay: February 2018