USD 164
USD 143
USD 127
Hotels.com
2,019 results
All reviewscolorado bellehickory pitloading docka river view roomslot machinessports bookrooms are nicecasinogamblingriverviewsteakhouseriverwalknvcompsvegasvaletdealers
Reviewed 3 April 2018

My husband and I went to Laughlin for the 1st time from 3/14-3/17. He was there for a golf tournament, we don't gamble and we don't smoke. With that being said there was nothing for us to do here. Almost impossible to escape the smoke, there were no bars to just hang out in so essentially nothing to do here. To add insult to injury was there was NO WIFI on the 6th floor nor was there a coffee pot to have a couple cups of coffee in the morning and the room an bathroom were dirty. It looks like nothing had been dusted or wiped down in the bathrooms for months since there was a layer or dirt. So if you don't smoke and you like to have a clean room and bathroom and wifi and coffee in your room DO NOT STAY here.

Room Tip: No wifi on the 6th floor
Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Jennifer S
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Booked directly using the hotel website... Reasonable price for the river view room, no balcony but that was okay... Booked for two days. Rooms were clean, clean sheets, changed daily, no noises to speak of...Slept really well.. The gaming was actually quite good.. won mostly. Ate at the Cocos for breakfast, good food...Had other restaurants that we heard was also good to eat at as well.. Hotel is centrally located so you can walk from one end of Casino drive to the other using the river walk pathway ... Overall great place to stay and I would go back again.

Room Tip: Try for the river view rooms, for a little more money, try to get a river view with a balcony.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Q327HCmichaelf
Reviewed 1 April 2018

This is a great place to visit in Laughlin. They have the world best sandwich shop ever. the casino is clean and lots of choices. the rooms are clean and the staff are amazing. The views of the river and the strip are very nice. It's in the middle of all the hotels.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Ron C
Reviewed 27 March 2018

This is a review for two stays in the Santa Fe tower rooms in January and February 2018. They were just average hotel rooms, with quite a few things that could've been better about them. I rate this hotel as very good - for what I got for the Sun-Thur price and because I like it better than Harrahs and the Golden Nugget. Those had nicer, updated rooms and a small view of the river (without paying extra) but I didn't like certain things about them (but doesn't mean I wouldn't try them again) so I decided to try the Edgewater this year.

The Edgewater's Santa Fe tower rooms are all non-smoking and there's only six floors. They are not renovated like the Sedona tower rooms. From north facing rooms you can see the Aquarius and maybe a glimpse of the Colorado River. From the south facing rooms you can see their sister property next door - the Colorado Belle and the Tropicana across the street. The Sedona tower rooms face east (where the river is) or west and have smoking and non-smoking rooms.

Some problems, inconveniences, annoyances:
Reservations problems both online, phone in and at check in.
In January my online reservation didn't go through. Had to call it in.
In February a phone agent said non-smoking rooms were sold out, when they were not and reserved me in the Colorado Belle in a more expensive room. Called back and a better agent got me a non-smoking room at the Edgewater.
Check in agent assigns me to a smoking room and as I walked away he calls me back to change it when he realized I wanted a non-smoking room. This was even though my reservation said non-smoking and the phone agent put in a note about my bad experience with the previous phone agent who claimed non-smoking rooms were sold out. This check in agent did not give me the free Dunkin Donuts coffee coupon that was in the packet for the first room he erroneously checked me in, nor did he seem too concerned about my inconvenience for his mistake and carelessness.

The Edgewater has a Dunkin Donuts right at the casino entrance.

Rooms have very dim lighting. Low wattage bulbs in the nightstand lamp, and in the ceiling light that's above where the front door, bathroom door and closet are. The desk lamp is good enough to read something at the desk, but not good for lighting the rest of the room.

The tv did not work properly for some of the time. The maintenance guy was already there for the a/c and he checked it out and called the front desk. It froze for long periods of time, and it did not take commands from the remote or there was a lag time. After calling the front desk it starting working for awhile but then later i had to call again for the same problems. The Front desk just said, "I'm sorry" and said there were no other complaints but did offer another room but I was too tired to move at 1am. This was during the Olympics and I was trying to watch the repeat telecast at that time of night since I wouldn't get another chance to see that days events. Several minutes later the tv miraculously didn't have any more problems.

Didn't try the wi-fi but their website says it is only 1mbps.

In one room the toilet had been running since whoever last flushed it. Changed rooms.

I could not get to the a/c & heater controls because the flip cover was stuck. Had to call maintenance.

Cleaning was left to be desired - coffee stains (ring around the bottom of mug) were on the counters, nightstand, and desk. Dirty light switches. Bathroom floor, tub and sink had a few hairs. I always wipe down surfaces with Clorox wipes. You never know what's on that rag that housekeeping uses over and over again.

MOST ANNOYING was being woken up at around 2:30 am and again at 3:30 am by a VERY LOUD RUMBLE of cart or trash bin being wheeled out in the dumpster/storage area that's on the ground floor between the south facing side and the Colorado Belle. By the time I got up and looked outside, I saw a woman dressed in black pants and a red shirt going back into a building. Found out later that's the cleaning crew that go around picking up trash on the casino floor. They should know that people are sleeping then, and in the dead of the night that noises like that sound even louder. Not smart. The other time I stayed on that same side of the Santa Fe tower I did not hear that noise. The check out supervisor said that she didn't know if the cleaning crew did that on a regular basis or if they had any restrictions on the times that they could be making all that noise.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank NativeAngelena
Diana2020, Manager at Edgewater Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Thank you very much for your feedback. We value this information as it allows us to make corrections and strive for better service all around.

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Okay, so this is how it is.. The only good thing about this place is the friendly & prompt staff! Ventilation needs updated in the casino. It was so smoky. Got raw chicken at the buffet. Got 1 slice of turkey on my club sandwich at the cafe. Dining just stunk. Room wasn't too bad. Our toilet wouldn't flush. Someone was smoking weed in the non smoking rooms and stunk up the entire floor. Bad experience and will not return.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Wendy S
Diana2020, Manager at Edgewater Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

Thank you for your review and feedback. I am very sorry that you had a less than satisfactory stay. We strive to provide a fun and enjoyable experience for all of our guests and it is disappointing when we fall short.