“Glad my wife got a Groupon for this outing!”
Review of Pot A Gold Stables

Pot A Gold Stables
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Had a great time from beginning to end. The people were friendly and knowledgeable and what a great buy with the Groupon my wife purchased as a gift to me. I had read earlier reviews and was a bit leary, but it was nothing like what those reviewers said. I know I'll be back for another enjoyable outing the next time we're in the area.

All reviews
"slow pace"
"the staff was great"
"only complaint"

Reviewed 4 April 2018

The stables cancelled our appointed ride the night before the ride. Our granddaughter was on spring break and was really looking forward to the ride. She was extremely disappointed to say the least. There a several more reliable stables I suggest you try.

1  Thank pvisage
Reviewed 3 April 2018

The ride was so fun and the horses were awesome!!! The guide shared horse knowledge and information about dessert plants.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

This event was planned for my wife's birthday to have the entire family join her for a two horseback ride. 30 min in to the ride, two of the horses became unruly. One of the horses took off at full speed and my son is a confident rider, but was thrown after being bucked multiple times. He hit rocks on top of the ridge and was in severe spinal pain. The fire department had to hike in and carry him out on a stretcher as there was no ATV access.

The rancher was not able to corral the wild horse that tossed my son.

Because the ownership changed hands, the wranglers were only onboard 2 weeks. There was a very steep embankment that we climbed and we didn't feel it was appropriate for those looking for a two hour horse ride.

The experience for us continues to be traumatic. We are still dealing with my son's injuries.

None of us would ever want to do this again and we are fearful for others.

1  Thank DouglasF2239