“Superb steakhouse”

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 11 May 2015 via mobile

We went to Laughlin for the weekend for Mother's Day, and decided to try the Steakhouse. I had the filet mignon and it was excellent, my husband and the veal chop and he couldn't say any more good about it. They have a wonderful salad that they bring out on a cart and give you many choices to add to your salad. We will definitely be back there.

2  Thank MNwife

Reviewed 7 May 2015

First, let me say that the staff here is awesome. Really awesome. We had brought our own wine to drink. It was about ten years old and really needed a good, long breather. My husband called them up and they opened the bottle about an hour ahead. When we arrived at our reservation time, they had the bottle, glasses, and table already set up for us. That extra attention was really kind. Our server was chatty without being intrusive, which I appreciate. Dinner was delicious, prime rib cooked perfectly with the lobster twin tails that they offer. You can look up their menu, with prices, online. Desserts are fantastic, choices from cheesecake to chocolate, all about $6 but you will be too full to enjoy them!

2  Thank Deborah M
Reviewed 1 May 2015 via mobile

My husband and I didn't have a reservation and was dressed in casual clothing but the staff was friendly and gave us a great table! Everything was hot and fresh and not once did I have to ask for a refill! This place has delicious food and amazing bread with butter!! We plan on coming here again such wonderful people and food!

1  Thank Harmonyann
Reviewed 13 April 2015

This is definitely the best restaurant in Laughlin. High quality, great service and just a little pricey, but worth it.

1  Thank unknowndiner
Reviewed 12 April 2015

Food was very good but way over-priced and my waiter made a couple of mistakes so that makes for a 3-star rating.