Like many of the reviews I’ve read here, I agree with with most of the constructive criticisms.
• get some jumbo monitors so people can see when those in front stand up to cheer and dance. The general admission tickets who come early and stand around the stage got the best show.
• fix the one way in - one way out entrance/exit. There were multiple emergency exits in the theatre but the whole theatre exited through a very narrow concorse. Potentially a dangerous situation and it took forever to get out of there.
• so happy to see a live band and not a pre-recorded sound track, but they were so loud, you could not really hear Jennifer’s vocals through most of the songs. Also the back up singers sang most of the vocals to cover for JLO. The show was more about the dancing than the singing.
• she does strip down and get very provocative so be prepared.
• after a while, even tho the costumes change, you can only do so many leg spreads, butt jiggles and hair tosses. It sadly got quite repetitive.
• to her credit, she worked her butt off and tried very hard to put on a good show. She does not cheat on time. It is all the other dynamics that in the end disappoint.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.