8,168 results
All reviews tournament of kings luxor and mandalay bay food court johnny rockets new york new york other hotels m life trip to vegas strip view casino nicks uber walkway las gambling slots starbucks
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We stayed at Excalibur as a place to begin a Spring break tween vacation. We used it as a place to get to some age appropriate shows, water viewing events, Circus Circus amusement rides, the shark exhibit, etc. But more importantly it was a good launching location to get to any one of 3 National Parks within a 4 hour drive. We went to Bryce for a great viewing and park experience.

Reviewed 6 April 2018

We've stayed here many times, but this time I felt we didn't get the value for what we ended up paying with the parking fees and resort fees. Also, there was only one pool open for families and it was so crowded that I had trouble enjoying it with my grandson.

Date of stay: April 2018
Review collected in partnership with MGM Resorts International
MGM_Resorts, Guest Relations Specialist at Excalibur Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

Dear lindahI4069SP:

We are saddened to know Excalibur was unable to meet and exceed your expectations on your most recent stay. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience you experienced at our pool complex. Rest assured we will address your concerns with the proper management team for future improvements. We value your continued patronage and wish to be granted the chance to b restore your faith in Excalibur in the future.

Maxie M.

Guest Relations Specialist
Excalibur Hotel & Casino
MGM Resorts International
guestrelations@excalibur.com

Reviewed 6 April 2018

Excalibur is a decent hotel for the value. The rooms are clean and the beds aren't the most uncomfortable hotel beds I've stayed in. The shower is kind of annoying because there are no ledges to shave etc. Still has popcorn ceilings.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 April 2018

This place was amazing! Guest services were very friendly. Upon arrival, the valet guys were very friendly and we were helped with our luggage. The guys took the vehicle in a timely manner. Checking in the line was not long. Waited about 10mins to check-in. I was informed of the rewards program and if you're military you get one of these cards too! Great rewards program! The rooms were beautiful!! Big beds and a lot of room for my son to move around. The pool was not too crowded. The pool was shallow and perfect for my little ones to swim in. The casino was great. The restaurants were amazing as well.

Reviewed 6 April 2018

I have stayed her a few times and have NEVER had a bad room (I didn't think they even had them) until now. This was the worst room I've ever had in LV during my 15 visits. I will never stay here again. When I talked to the Manager about it, she told me that basically since I had a comped room that I shouldn't expect more. I have had comped rooms all of the times (I believe it's been 4 times that I've stayed there) and have never had a bad room. Worst ever.

Room tip: I clearly don't have any tips for this. I thought that being a repeat customer would improve the accomodations.
Date of stay: January 2018