MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
USD 127
MGMGrand.com
USD 191
Aria.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 216/night.

USD 80
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 101/night.

USD 236
Bellagio.com
  • Restaurant
Trump International Hotel Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
USD 193
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
USD 143
Mirage.com
  • Restaurant
Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
USD 109
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 165/night.

USD 195
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 226/night.

New York - New York Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
USD 165
Agoda.com
6,998 results
All reviewstournament of kingsfood courtfun dungeonluxor and mandalay bayjohnny rocketsnew york new yorkother hotelsm lifesouth end of the striptrip to vegasstrip viewtowercasinonicksubermlifewalkway
Reviewed 6 April 2018

This place was amazing! Guest services were very friendly. Upon arrival, the valet guys were very friendly and we were helped with our luggage. The guys took the vehicle in a timely manner. Checking in the line was not long. Waited about 10mins to check-in. I was informed of the rewards program and if you're military you get one of these cards too! Great rewards program! The rooms were beautiful!! Big beds and a lot of room for my son to move around. The pool was not too crowded. The pool was shallow and perfect for my little ones to swim in. The casino was great. The restaurants were amazing as well.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I have stayed her a few times and have NEVER had a bad room (I didn't think they even had them) until now. This was the worst room I've ever had in LV during my 15 visits. I will never stay here again. When I talked to the Manager about it, she told me that basically since I had a comped room that I shouldn't expect more. I have had comped rooms all of the times (I believe it's been 4 times that I've stayed there) and have never had a bad room. Worst ever.

Room Tip: I clearly don't have any tips for this. I thought that being a repeat customer would improve the accomodations.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Marit K
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I always loved staying in Excalibur and I always recommended this casino to friends and family. Well on this stay, I was very very very disappointed. The casino is smoked out. The rooms are very worn. When I walked in the room, the bed was nice and clean. The chair and chaise on the other hand were filthy. I refused to sit on them without covering them first. The cushion on the chaise was flat as a pancake and dirt stains all over. The chair was dirty as well. I went to use the restroom and them were brownish green smudge on the toilet seat, which means it was not cleaned well. Luckily I travel with Lysol to clean it myself. On our last night, the toilet would not stop running. It would have been great to actually enjoy my stay. I came all the way from the east coast. I wasn't even able to enjoy the pool because it closed at 7pm. I couldn't even sit out by the pool and enjoy the fresh air.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with MGM Resorts International
MGM_Resorts, Guest Relations Specialist at Excalibur Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

Dear Natasha H:

We are certainly saddened to know your most recent visit to Excalibur fell short of leaving you with a favorable impression. Please allow us the chance to apologize for the unsatisfactory condition for your assigned accommodations, as well as for the housekeeping oversights found in the bathroom. Your preferences and observations will no doubt help to identify areas in need of attention and improve all aspects of the guest stay. Thank you for bringing these issues to light, and we intend to provide you with a more enjoyable stay in the future.

Maxie M.

Guest Relations Specialist
Excalibur Hotel & Casino
MGM Resorts International
guestrelations@excalibur.com

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Great hotel! No fridge/microwave so a lot of money for food. Room was on the casino level so the view was bad. I didn't have to ride the elevator to get to my room made up for the bad view. I will be staying here again. Very nice experience.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank amcghee03
Reviewed 5 April 2018

I stay at Excalibur every year in Vegas and I always have a good experience. Last November they replaced all the carpeting in the casino, it is nice. Camelot Steakhouse and Buca never disappoint. This trip was my week long yearly birthday trip, everyone was great, especially the dealers/pit bosses on blackjack and the bartenders at Sherwood and Lobby Bar. See you all in July!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo