7,071 results
All reviewstournament of kingsfood courtfun dungeonluxor and mandalay bayjohnny rocketsnew york new yorkother hotelsm lifesouth end of the striptrip to vegasslot machinesstrip viewtowercasinonicksubermlife
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I have stayed her a few times and have NEVER had a bad room (I didn't think they even had them) until now. This was the worst room I've ever had in LV during my 15 visits. I will never stay here again. When I talked to the Manager about it, she told me that basically since I had a comped room that I shouldn't expect more. I have had comped rooms all of the times (I believe it's been 4 times that I've stayed there) and have never had a bad room. Worst ever.

Room Tip: I clearly don't have any tips for this. I thought that being a repeat customer would improve the accomodations.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Marit K
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I always loved staying in Excalibur and I always recommended this casino to friends and family. Well on this stay, I was very very very disappointed. The casino is smoked out. The rooms are very worn. When I walked in the room, the bed was nice and clean. The chair and chaise on the other hand were filthy. I refused to sit on them without covering them first. The cushion on the chaise was flat as a pancake and dirt stains all over. The chair was dirty as well. I went to use the restroom and them were brownish green smudge on the toilet seat, which means it was not cleaned well. Luckily I travel with Lysol to clean it myself. On our last night, the toilet would not stop running. It would have been great to actually enjoy my stay. I came all the way from the east coast. I wasn't even able to enjoy the pool because it closed at 7pm. I couldn't even sit out by the pool and enjoy the fresh air.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with MGM Resorts International
MGM_Resorts, Guest Relations Specialist at Excalibur Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

Dear Natasha H:

We are certainly saddened to know your most recent visit to Excalibur fell short of leaving you with a favorable impression. Please allow us the chance to apologize for the unsatisfactory condition for your assigned accommodations, as well as for the housekeeping oversights found in the bathroom. Your preferences and observations will no doubt help to identify areas in need of attention and improve all aspects of the guest stay. Thank you for bringing these issues to light, and we intend to provide you with a more enjoyable stay in the future.

Maxie M.

Guest Relations Specialist
Excalibur Hotel & Casino
MGM Resorts International
guestrelations@excalibur.com

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Great hotel! No fridge/microwave so a lot of money for food. Room was on the casino level so the view was bad. I didn't have to ride the elevator to get to my room made up for the bad view. I will be staying here again. Very nice experience.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank amcghee03
Reviewed 5 April 2018

I stay at Excalibur every year in Vegas and I always have a good experience. Last November they replaced all the carpeting in the casino, it is nice. Camelot Steakhouse and Buca never disappoint. This trip was my week long yearly birthday trip, everyone was great, especially the dealers/pit bosses on blackjack and the bartenders at Sherwood and Lobby Bar. See you all in July!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Michael H
Reviewed 5 April 2018

Horrendous.We were tricked into a 50- dollar timeshare program that was nonrefundable. We were told that we were going to see a new hotel that has just opened and were to come and give our opinion for Wyndum resorts.4 hour time share ripoff.I have never been more upset.I have never seen so much torn up carpet in a hotel.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with MGM Resorts International
MGM_Resorts, Guest Relations Specialist at Excalibur Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear steelersjoegreen;

The circumstances you depicted here are indeed lamentable, and we sincerely apologize for your expressed disappointment. Please note, these representatives are not employees of Excalibur, and we are grateful you brought your experience to our attention. Rest assured, your feedback will be appropriately documented and addressed with the management team for further review. We value your business and wish to be afforded the chance to provide you with a truly memorable stay in the future.

Maxie M.