MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
USD 235
USD 284
USD 270
Venetian.com
  • Pool
New York - New York Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
USD 249
USD 232
USD 226
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
USD 251
USD 245
SignatureMGMGrand
20,223 results
All reviewscarnegie deliblt burgercravings buffetcalifornia pizza kitchenthe secret gardenbeatles love showdolphin habitatterry fatorresort feeother hotelsm lifetreasure islandgreat location on the striptower suitemini barstrip viewgreat pool
Reviewed 6 April 2018

My wife and I celebrated our 1st yr anniversary here. First timers as well. The resort is awesome the pool is awesome. Drinks are pricey but good at the pool. The casino here is very nice and clean. Our rooms were very nice as well, always clean. I like how the resort in the middle of everything. You can hop to any resort from here but make sure to wear walking shoes. we walked at least 5 miles a day everyday we are here. I had no bad experiences at all everything worked out GREAT!!!!. We got a package deal to come here so for the full price im not sure what it costs but will definitely love to return to this resort.

Room Tip: There is a walgreens across the street. Utilize it way cheaper!!!
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank freight2021
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Overall we enjoyed our stay in Las Vegas. The service in Las Vegas is always first class. However, we had minimal interactions with employees other than servers at restaurants. The room was very disappointing, although Icomparing to the other casinos I have stayed at in the past (Hard rock, bellagio, aria, cosmo etc) the rooms were sub par. Especially the bathroom.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with MGM Resorts International
MGM_Resorts, Guest Relations Specialist at The Mirage Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear melaukaitis:

Thank you for choosing The Mirage to host your recent stay in Las Vegas. While we are delighted you stayed with us, we regret our resort failed to exceed your expectations. We value your continued business and hope to welcome you back in the future.

Deborah H.
Guest Relations Specialist
The Mirage Hotel & Casino
MGM Resorts International
dreamservice@mirage.com

Reviewed 6 April 2018

I cannot speak on the price as the party I was with only had to pay the resort fee - we got two nights free via the myVegas app. Pretty big room and lots of drawers/closet space for us to put our stuff in - keep in mind there were 3 girls all here for a bachelorette. Beds were comfy and bathrooms were nice too. Only issues we had was that the food and drink prices were heinous;I suggest going across the street to Miracle Mile shops to grab some food.

Room Tip: Try to get a room away from elevators and up higher. It'll be a lot quieter, trust me.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Leeann T
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Spoke to Irena? And she could not have been more helpful. Called to find out approx how long a show one of their featured shows would go on (Comedian: Tosh) in order to book other activities afterward for my husband's birthday. She went out of her way to find out. Afterward, she asked if she could assist in any other way and I asked about restaurants in the area for the following evening. Based on knowing we were to attend a show the next night at Luxor, she gave me her genuine opinion about where to go that would be walking distance, despite knowing we were not staying at the Mirage and had no obligation to assist further. Having been a Concierge myself, I truly appreciated her spending the time with an outside guest, when I'm sure she was busy enough taking care of others. Thank you!!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 April 2018

JUst got back from a weeks stay at the MIrage, it is a great hotel with a fantastic position on the legendary Strip. The rooms are light and Spacious with large comfortable double beds in each room. The pool is large with plenty of seating as well as waitress service on hand. Check in was quick and easy, there is a requirement for a large deposit (£400) as is common now in large hotels. ONe thing I found was the resort fee which is circa $40 per night per room.Why this is end loaded I don't know surely it could be added to the price of your room when you initially book. Overall a fantastic stay at a great hotel.

Stayed: March 2018