21,258 results
All reviews carnegie deli cravings buffet california pizza kitchen the secret garden beatles love show terry fator blt resort fee other hotels m life treasure island great location on the strip tower suite mini bar great pool strip view trip to vegas
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Overall we enjoyed our stay in Las Vegas. The service in Las Vegas is always first class. However, we had minimal interactions with employees other than servers at restaurants. The room was very disappointing, although Icomparing to the other casinos I have stayed at in the past (Hard rock, bellagio, aria, cosmo etc) the rooms were sub par. Especially the bathroom.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with MGM Resorts International
MGM_Resorts, Guest Relations Specialist at The Mirage Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear melaukaitis:

Thank you for choosing The Mirage to host your recent stay in Las Vegas. While we are delighted you stayed with us, we regret our resort failed to exceed your expectations. We value your continued business and hope to welcome you back in the future.

Deborah H.
Guest Relations Specialist
The Mirage Hotel & Casino
MGM Resorts International
dreamservice@mirage.com

Reviewed 6 April 2018

I cannot speak on the price as the party I was with only had to pay the resort fee - we got two nights free via the myVegas app. Pretty big room and lots of drawers/closet space for us to put our stuff in - keep in mind there were 3 girls all here for a bachelorette. Beds were comfy and bathrooms were nice too. Only issues we had was that the food and drink prices were heinous;I suggest going across the street to Miracle Mile shops to grab some food.

Room tip: Try to get a room away from elevators and up higher. It'll be a lot quieter, trust me.
Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank leeanntb
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Spoke to Irena? And she could not have been more helpful. Called to find out approx how long a show one of their featured shows would go on (Comedian: Tosh) in order to book other activities afterward for my husband's birthday. She went out of her way to find out. Afterward, she asked if she could assist in any other way and I asked about restaurants in the area for the following evening. Based on knowing we were to attend a show the next night at Luxor, she gave me her genuine opinion about where to go that would be walking distance, despite knowing we were not staying at the Mirage and had no obligation to assist further. Having been a Concierge myself, I truly appreciated her spending the time with an outside guest, when I'm sure she was busy enough taking care of others. Thank you!!

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 April 2018

JUst got back from a weeks stay at the MIrage, it is a great hotel with a fantastic position on the legendary Strip. The rooms are light and Spacious with large comfortable double beds in each room. The pool is large with plenty of seating as well as waitress service on hand. Check in was quick and easy, there is a requirement for a large deposit (£400) as is common now in large hotels. ONe thing I found was the resort fee which is circa $40 per night per room.Why this is end loaded I don't know surely it could be added to the price of your room when you initially book. Overall a fantastic stay at a great hotel.

Date of stay: March 2018
4  Thank Rob Tracy O
Reviewed 5 April 2018

Rooms are in need of remodel, buffet was awful, for the price plus the $30 resort fee per day we expected much more. We were told we would get discounts on show tickets for being a hotel guest and MLife cardholder, then box office said there were none.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with MGM Resorts International
2  Thank Laura P
MGM_Resorts, Guest Relations Specialist at The Mirage Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Dear Laura P:

We are saddened to hear that your visit to The Mirage fell below your expectations and appreciate you taking the time to voice your concerns regarding your stay online. Feedback is critical as we look to improve our performance moving forward. Please accept our apologies for any issues that hampered your good times. The circumstance mentioned in your review are not indicative of our exceptional service standards, and rest assured we will speak with the appropriate management to discuss the issues with service you received. It is our hope, that during your next visit to Las Vegas we will have the opportunity to restore your faith in our property.

Deborah H.