28,195 results
All reviews venezia tower gondola ride bella suite canal shops the grand lux cafe sunken living room beautiful hotel canyon ranch spa luxury suite sitting area casino floor rooms are huge other hotels food court mini bar resort fee strip view
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Nice hotel! Luxurious! But...we arrived with our 4 year old at midnight. We asked the front desk to send someone to fix the sofa bed for our 4 year old. We waited for about 1/2 hour and no one came. We called the front desk and said it’s been too long we are tired need to sleep are you gonna send someone or we cancel this request? Surprisingly she canceled the request and we ended up sleeping with our 4 yr old in a queen bed. So I was not impressed given that this hotel was supposed to be a top rated one!

1  Thank yaldaebee
Reviewed 5 April 2018

When we checked in, we were asked if we wanted to upgrade our "Standard Room". This was our first time to stay at the Venetian so I asked what the view was and the check in clerk Cristina told us that it was the back of the strip or could be a parking lot view. I thought that would be ok because we visit Vegas frequently and usually have the strip view. When we got to our room, our view was a concrete wall with NO view. A parking lot view would have been fine but a concrete wall! Seriously!
When I called the front desk, Naomi said we could upgrade for $45.00 otherwise, that is a "standard room" view! I said surely every "standard room" doesn't have this view. She really didn't care and just said "sorry, I'll let a manager Know". No manager called.
The next day I called and spoke with Dianna. I explained that I thought a manager would reach out to us and she read the notes from the day before and said we could upgrade for $45 otherwise, that is a "standard room view". Basically, the staff could care less if you are not happy nor does management! The staff have been traind to give you the upgrade answer and basically acted like robots! We will never stay there again! Not a good environment.

We checked out of the dungeon and went to Caesars with an amazing view of the Bellagio fountains!

Room tip: We were told by a friend that this hotel really tries to sell you on upgrades.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
6  Thank monipenny2018
Reviewed 5 April 2018

Normally don't splurge on hotels but this time we did and we were very glad we did. Most comfortable bed ever, beautiful sunken living room, two t.v.'s, huge bathroom with great towels. People were friendly and the hotel has so much going on you don't really ever need to leave.

Room tip: We had a terrible view of the expanse of the engineering plant. It is HUGE. For 45 bucks more we could have had a city view.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Coco1957
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Pros: This is a grand hotel. It’s beautiful! The lobby, shops, and restaurants are amazing. The Bella suite is spacious. It definitely had that luxury feel.

Cons: We checked in at 1:55. Our room was not ready, which was no big deal as we were early. Check in was at 3 and our room was not ready until 4:15. After a long day of flying, it sucked to wait that long for our room to be ready. There is no refrigerator outside of the mini bar. You can’t store your items in the mini bar because the mini bar is weighted and you will be charged for moving an item even if you don’t consume it. For the cost, that was a bummer. We had to keep getting ice for our water. There is a ton of walking to get to your hotel room. If you have physical limitations and can’t walk a lot, I wouldn’t recommend this hotel. They don’t let Uber or tour companies pick you up at the main entrance. That was annoying.

All in all, this was a beautiful, clean hotel with friendly staff.

1  Thank Tasha E
Reviewed 5 April 2018

Took my grown up family to the Venetian, three daughters aged 21 and upwards. Love this hotel. Staff are excellent, rooms very gorgeous, nothing to be negative about. Even forgot my jewellery and they are keeping it safe for me to collect at the end of my road trip in two weeks. Everything is expensive but then that's Vegas for you. As a hard to please English mum this hotel ticks all the boxes for me.

1  Thank jonesYorkshire