“Classy and Comfortable”

GreenLeadersGold level
usa
“Classy and Comfortable”

Great suite rooms
Best breakfast room service I have ever had and that says alot
Clean with nice clientele ( no vomiting frat boys )
Upscale Vegas with great deals for great rooms ( check out internet rates , you probably can get the room for 175 or less )
No single deck BlackJack so gamble other places or do not gamble at all LOL!

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with friends
PA_GuestRelations2, Guest Relations Manager at The Venetian Las Vegas, responded to this review, 9 March 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind words and feedback! It was my pleasure to share your positive in-suite dining experience with our team. I am confident that our staff delights in knowing that they contributed to the enjoyment of your stay. They truly appreciate hearing from satisfied guests like you, and we all look forward to your return.

The Venetian|The Palazzo

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5,625)
  • Arabic first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
San Diego
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 February 2012

I stayed 4 nights at the Venetian. I was in the suites on the 6th floor. When I got to my room I was overwhelmed at the beauty, at the bed couches multiple flat-screens. The bathroom was beautiful, with all he amenities that I had thought had disappeared from the medium price hotels.
I used to stay at the Las Vegas Hilton, now the LVH, which is not a Hilton property. I stay there once a year and figured Las Vegas was getting older and not as luxurious as it used to be.
The desk staff, the cleaning staff and all the people that work in the shops and restaurants were greeting me constantly. I will most definitely return to the Venetian.

Room Tip: There were no bad rooms, absolutely no elevator noise...I guess I would try to not have a room at th...
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank bigwave11
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive experience. There is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued guest. Rest assured that your comments have been shared so we may enliven our team members with your thoughtful compliments. I am confident that our staff delights in knowing that they contributed to the enjoyment of your stay and we all look forward to your return.

Waterloo, Ontario, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 February 2012

The hotel itself is absolutely beautiful however the staff are incredibly incompetent.. at least at the box office. It was my understanding that to receive the prestigious five diamond award, all aspects must be tip top. However, I was waiting to pick up my tickets for the blue man group show, and it took over an hour because the staff didn't know how to use the system. The show started fifteen minutes later because so many people were affected by this. Instead of finding an alternative way to fix the problem, the staff kept saying "it will just be another minute". This minute turned into over an hour. It would be different if we were at the back of the line, however we were actually first in line, just not being served. In the end after all that, we were given tickets to seats that were actually closed for the performance, so we had to move. The show itself was absolutely amazing, but unfortunately the staff ruined the experience. You try standing in line for an hour in heels for no reason whatsoever. This is unfortunate because the hotel itself, as I mentioned, is gorgeous, and the rest of the staff in the hotel are very pleasant and helpful.

Stayed February 2012, travelled with friends
Dear Guest,
Thank you for providing valuable feedback on your recent stay at The Venetian|The Palazzo. I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your accomodations. Still, I would like to apologize on behalf of The Venetian|The Palazzo and our team for your experience during your stay. It concerns me deeply that the box office staff caused you distress. I have forwarded your comments to the appropriate department, which always welcomes suggestions for improvement.

Again, I extend my apologies and hope that this atypical experience does not deter you from visiting us in the future.

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 February 2012

This hotel is fantastic we stayed in a penthouse suite which was amazing but we have stayed previously in a bella suite which was also fantasticThe wedding went very smoothly with our every need catered for .

Room Tip: We had connecting rooms on our first visit this was by a internal door that could be locked alo
  • Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind words and feedback! It was my pleasure to share your positive wedding and holiday experience with our team. They truly appreciate hearing from satisfied guests like you, and we all look forward to your return.

Marin County, CA
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 February 2012

A nice suite with a large bathroom and comfortable beds. Plenty of room to work and free wi-fi! The thermostat responds quickly if you need to heat or cool the room. Several places to eat at the Venetian and if you want to try something else you can go over to the Palazzo as they are connected. For those who like to shop, there's plenty of that too! For those who would like to eat healthy and be in a completely smoke-free environment, go to the 4th floor cafe at the Canyon Spa. Good menu though the cafe is only open until 2p.

The downside to the Venetian is that it's not connected to the monorail. You'll have to exit and walk to Harrah's. Also, the lighting is a bit on the dim side with the exception of the lighting over the beds. Large tub and shower. Though our room was non-smoking we were able to smell cigarette smoke in the bathroom which lead us to believe that perhaps the floor beneath us wasn't non-smoking and the smell wafted upwards to our room.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
PA_GuestRelations2, Guest Relations Manager at The Venetian Las Vegas, responded to this review, 8 March 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for providing valuable feedback on your recent stay at The Venetian|The Palazzo. I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed our many dining options. Still, I would like to apologize on behalf of The Venetian|The Palazzo and our team for your experience during your stay. It concerns me deeply that there was a smell of cigarette smoke in the bathroom on a non-smoking floor. I have forwarded your comments to the appropriate department, which always welcomes suggestions for improvement.