“Family holiday and our wedding”

The Venetian Las Vegas
Ranked #10 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 24 February 2012

This hotel is fantastic we stayed in a penthouse suite which was amazing but we have stayed previously in a bella suite which was also fantasticThe wedding went very smoothly with our every need catered for .

Room Tip: We had connecting rooms on our first visit this was by a internal door that could be locked alo
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
PA_GuestRelations2, Guest Relations Manager at The Venetian Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind words and feedback! It was my pleasure to share your positive wedding and holiday experience with our team. They truly appreciate hearing from satisfied guests like you, and we all look forward to your return.

The Venetian|The Palazzo

Write a ReviewReviews (26,149)

Reviewed 24 February 2012

A nice suite with a large bathroom and comfortable beds. Plenty of room to work and free wi-fi! The thermostat responds quickly if you need to heat or cool the room. Several places to eat at the Venetian and if you want to try something else you can go over to the Palazzo as they are connected. For those who like to shop, there's plenty of that too! For those who would like to eat healthy and be in a completely smoke-free environment, go to the 4th floor cafe at the Canyon Spa. Good menu though the cafe is only open until 2p.

The downside to the Venetian is that it's not connected to the monorail. You'll have to exit and walk to Harrah's. Also, the lighting is a bit on the dim side with the exception of the lighting over the beds. Large tub and shower. Though our room was non-smoking we were able to smell cigarette smoke in the bathroom which lead us to believe that perhaps the floor beneath us wasn't non-smoking and the smell wafted upwards to our room.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
PA_GuestRelations2, Guest Relations Manager at The Venetian Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for providing valuable feedback on your recent stay at The Venetian|The Palazzo. I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed our many dining options. Still, I would like to apologize on behalf of The Venetian|The Palazzo and our team for your experience during your stay. It concerns me deeply that there was a smell of cigarette smoke in the bathroom on a non-smoking floor. I have forwarded your comments to the appropriate department, which always welcomes suggestions for improvement.

Again, I extend my apologies and hope that this atypical experience does not deter you from visiting us in the future.

Reviewed 24 February 2012

Stayed in January 2012. The hotel is beautiful in its self. the only down fall I found was as my husband is a smoker we stayed on a smokers level. YUK I could not sleep due to the stinch it in the room. It was in the airconditioner and there were no windows to open. I slept with a portable fan on my face under the blanket for $350 USD a night was not good enough. It was bad. friends also stayed and they are smokers there room was worse. Even they commented our bad the rooms smelt. I would probably try to stay again but on a NON SMOKING level. My room was a large suite beautiful BUT.......

Room Tip: Try a non smoking room even if your a smoker.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for providing valuable feedback on your recent stay at The Venetian|The Palazzo. I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Still, I would like to apologize on behalf of The Venetian|The Palazzo and our team for your experience during your stay. It concerns me deeply that your suite on the smoking floor caused you distress. I have forwarded your comments to the appropriate department, which always welcomes suggestions for improvement.

Reviewed 23 February 2012

Awesome hotel, friendly staff. No complaints, worth every penny.

Room Tip: Rialto Suite is Nice!
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Jesse M

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive experience. There is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued guest. Rest assured that your comments have been shared so we may enliven our team members with your thoughtful compliments. I am confident that our staff delights in knowing that they contributed to the enjoyment of your stay and we all look forward to your return.

Reviewed 23 February 2012

This hotel was amazing. The rooms are huge and beautifully decorated. The staff is very courteous and professional. The shops and restaurants were top notch.

Room Tip: I don't think there is a bad room in this hotel.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank CL1000

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind words and feedback! It was my pleasure to share your positive Birthday experience with our team. They truly appreciate hearing from satisfied guests like you, and we all look forward to your return.