1,834 results
All reviewsbass pro shopsundance grilltwin creeksoff the stripseasons buffetmermaid barhuge aquariumjohnny rocketsfish tankthe mexican restaurantfree buffetgreat buffetplayers cardtable gamesplayers clubresort feeslot machines
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Thank you very much for a fun time! Everyone was very nice and treated our whole family like they were happy to serve. Love the aquarium. The location is very convenient and glad to not be on the strip. Much more family friendly. Only complaint is no coffee in the rooms.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 April 2018

good location and easy to get there and easy to leave--will consider staying again-will next time ask how much my drink will be and if still at that rate will probably just have water. Food was very good and plenty of it.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 April 2018

Door was broken and wouldn't latch securely. I had to slam it shut for it to close all the way. Bed was lopsided. My feet where highter then my head was. Felt like sleeping down hill. Bathroom was very very small.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 April 2018

This is a nice place, I want to like it. The did not block out my room so I had to wait while they re-arranged rooms to fit me in. If you are a casino player, the comps are sub-par compared to other casinos. Noisy rooms, you hear people in the halls, and above you.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

This was our second family trip and my 5th time staying there and it is a great place to stay. The rooms are large and the beds comfy. The staff is super friendly and we love they have $5 Pai-Gow poker. The only issue was they were having the roof replaced and we were on the top floor and it started at 8am. But that is done now. Thanks for a great start to our vacation.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family