“Blown away!”
other travellers have booked this property
Wyndham Grand Desert Resort
Welcome to Vegas! Kitchen (1 bedroom deluxe)
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Welcome to Vegas!
Kitchen (1 bedroom deluxe)
Bathroom (1 bedroom suite)
Bathroom (1 bedroom deluxe)
Washer - Dryer
Living room (1 bedroom suite)
Living room (1 bedroom deluxe)
Resort Game Room
Pool Cabana (available for rent by the resort)
Condo Floor Plan
Exercise Room
Resort Pub
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
awhite723...
“Blown away!”
Reviewed 9 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016

After having a last minute hotel cancellation, I was scrambling to find somewhere to stay. I spoke with Randall who advised me their properties were rented out. Persistence is key because when I called back,he informed me they did have one available. I immediately booked the property. My only thing is my email stated a lock off but I was given a deluxe.

Property gives a nice view of the strip. Everything in the room was new and it was just amazing. Front desk was very friendly and helpful!!! When traveling, I will definitely see what other properties this person has to offer!!!

Thanks for making my friend birthday amazing!!!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing