“They charge you extra for salsa”
Review of Diablo's Cantina - CLOSED

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: The Strip
Cross street: Rue de Monte Carlo
Description: Diablo's Cantina seamlessly creates an atmosphere that embodies both coastal cantina and modern bar. Casual yet charming, the interior's vibrant lights illuminate the one-of-a-kind hand painted murals that line the walls alongside numerous plasma screen televisions. With state-of-the-art sound and lighting systems, Diablo's Cantina provides a high-energy environment that is an enchanting complement to its enticing menu and diverse cocktail offerings. The main level of Diablo's Cantina features a dining area and walk-up frozen/specialty drink bar, while the second floor provides an unparalleled outdoor setting with an open-air bar and stage for live entertainment, all with spectacular views of the Las Vegas Strip at the best mexican restaurant las vegas. Diablo's Cantina has created a menu filled with Mexican cuisine ranging in flavors and spices. Diablo's Cantina focuses on the authenticity of Mexico's signature flavors and celebrates the comfort of the regional fare. Never one to skimp on quality, Diablo's Cantina serves hand-made guacamole and the freshest vegetables and meat into his double-stuffed burritos. In addition to fiery nacho and taco options, other tempting menu items include Stuffed Quesadillas and Sizzling Fajitas. For those diners who shy away from spice, Diablo's Cantina also offers equally impressive American bites, including Diablo's Jumbo Burger and BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwich. Diablo's Cantina features two bars filled with cocktails. Drinks like these were meant to be enjoyed any time of day; try a midday Mai-Tai or a Diablo's Signature Margarita that has been declared one of the "best margaritas on the strip" before you continue your fiesta out on the town.
Reviewed 24 July 2017

We stopped by here before going to the Hall & Oates concert. The music was so loud we couldn't even talk. The DJ at the bar kept announcing drink deal and having a hot girl spin the drink wheel every 1/2 hour. We were in the restaurant area but felt like we were in the bar.

We ordered chicken fajitas that were average tasting and a bit dry. They were also over priced. I knew they charged $6 for chips because I had read reviews before we went but I was surprised that after our meal was served and I asked for salsa for my rice and fajitas I was told it would cost an extra $2 for a cup and $3 for a larger cup of salsa. I had never been charged for salsa before at any Mexican restaurant. Talk about nickel and dimming you. For the price we paid for the meal chips and salsa should have been included. We will not be back to this restaurant.

I gave this review and extra star because the service was good.

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

Very loud place and the music is so loud it's hard to understand the words but the food is great Beef tacos and salsa really good. Salsa has a red pepper taste. Margaritas pretty darn good too.

Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

We wandered in here for food and ended up dancing the night away. Four of us demolished their steak nachos, paired up with two for one drinks! It was perfect. They started moving all the tables around us and than a guy came over and asked if we were staying for dancing so we said sure. We went over the just the bar area and ordered shots....4 shots for $51 was a bit much so we didn't order more drinks. We went up stairs to the roof dance floor and the music was a great mix of traditional salsa music and modern Spanish music.

Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

We stopped here for drinks and appetizers. The service was good and so were the drinks and food. But we found out the Monte Carlo is remodeling everything and rebranding so this place will be shut down and redone.

Reviewed 13 July 2017

Stopped into Diablo's Cantina for lunch while in Las Vegas for a few hours on my way to Utah. The Fajitas are always tasty and the guacamole is fresh and enjoyable. I visit Diablo's at least once every time I am in Las Vegas.