“Good hangout”

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: The Strip
Cross street: Rue de Monte Carlo
Description: Diablo's Cantina seamlessly creates an atmosphere that embodies both coastal cantina and modern bar. Casual yet charming, the interior's vibrant lights illuminate the one-of-a-kind hand painted murals that line the walls alongside numerous plasma screen televisions. With state-of-the-art sound and lighting systems, Diablo's Cantina provides a high-energy environment that is an enchanting complement to its enticing menu and diverse cocktail offerings. The main level of Diablo's Cantina features a dining area and walk-up frozen/specialty drink bar, while the second floor provides an unparalleled outdoor setting with an open-air bar and stage for live entertainment, all with spectacular views of the Las Vegas Strip at the best mexican restaurant las vegas. Diablo's Cantina has created a menu filled with Mexican cuisine ranging in flavors and spices. Diablo's Cantina focuses on the authenticity of Mexico's signature flavors and celebrates the comfort of the regional fare. Never one to skimp on quality, Diablo's Cantina serves hand-made guacamole and the freshest vegetables and meat into his double-stuffed burritos. In addition to fiery nacho and taco options, other tempting menu items include Stuffed Quesadillas and Sizzling Fajitas. For those diners who shy away from spice, Diablo's Cantina also offers equally impressive American bites, including Diablo's Jumbo Burger and BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwich. Diablo's Cantina features two bars filled with cocktails. Drinks like these were meant to be enjoyed any time of day; try a midday Mai-Tai or a Diablo's Signature Margarita that has been declared one of the "best margaritas on the strip" before you continue your fiesta out on the town.
Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

We stopped here for drinks and appetizers. The service was good and so were the drinks and food. But we found out the Monte Carlo is remodeling everything and rebranding so this place will be shut down and redone.

Reviewed 13 July 2017

Stopped into Diablo's Cantina for lunch while in Las Vegas for a few hours on my way to Utah. The Fajitas are always tasty and the guacamole is fresh and enjoyable. I visit Diablo's at least once every time I am in Las Vegas.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

When you are looking for the absolutely best Mexican food on the Las Vegas strip, you need to check this place out. My Fiancé and I went here the first week in July and enjoyed a pitcher of home made margaritas, which as a prior bartender she vouched were the best she has had. The food is in very large portions, fresh and flavorful. The chips and salsa were also fresh and like nothing else I have ever tasted. The service, now this is the gem - the best service we received all week while in Vegas. The bartenders were spot on, the wait staff pleasant and again - the food is to die for.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

We have eaten at Diablos many times and have never been disappointed. Well actually, I have been been disappointed twice...once because they had a menu item that I LOVED and the next time we visited the menu was replaced and they no longer had my favorite but it was okay...I just found something else that I loved equally. And the second time was because they were closed for remodeling during one of our trips. The atmosphere is fun and the food has always been delicious. The chips and salsa are so good!!! My husband isn't a fan of mexican food so he usually orders a sandwich and he has always been happy with those. We visit Vegas frequently and this is the only restaurant we make sure to visit at least once (usually the night we arrive) during our stay. Can't wait till next time!!! I wish I could have the salsa shipped to me here in Illinois!

1  Thank Michelle N
Reviewed 6 July 2017

Again another place with excellent staff that we experienced many places in Las Vegas. We came here before Ricky Martin concert. Hand made margarita was excellent as was the food.