“Excellent Every Time!”

Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: The Strip
Cross street: Rue de Monte Carlo
Description: Diablo's Cantina seamlessly creates an atmosphere that embodies both coastal cantina and modern bar. Casual yet charming, the interior's vibrant lights illuminate the one-of-a-kind hand painted murals that line the walls alongside numerous plasma screen televisions. With state-of-the-art sound and lighting systems, Diablo's Cantina provides a high-energy environment that is an enchanting complement to its enticing menu and diverse cocktail offerings. The main level of Diablo's Cantina features a dining area and walk-up frozen/specialty drink bar, while the second floor provides an unparalleled outdoor setting with an open-air bar and stage for live entertainment, all with spectacular views of the Las Vegas Strip at the best mexican restaurant las vegas. Diablo's Cantina has created a menu filled with Mexican cuisine ranging in flavors and spices. Diablo's Cantina focuses on the authenticity of Mexico's signature flavors and celebrates the comfort of the regional fare. Never one to skimp on quality, Diablo's Cantina serves hand-made guacamole and the freshest vegetables and meat into his double-stuffed burritos. In addition to fiery nacho and taco options, other tempting menu items include Stuffed Quesadillas and Sizzling Fajitas. For those diners who shy away from spice, Diablo's Cantina also offers equally impressive American bites, including Diablo's Jumbo Burger and BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwich. Diablo's Cantina features two bars filled with cocktails. Drinks like these were meant to be enjoyed any time of day; try a midday Mai-Tai or a Diablo's Signature Margarita that has been declared one of the "best margaritas on the strip" before you continue your fiesta out on the town.
Reviewed 10 July 2017

We have eaten at Diablos many times and have never been disappointed. Well actually, I have been been disappointed twice...once because they had a menu item that I LOVED and the next time we visited the menu was replaced and they no longer had my favorite but it was okay...I just found something else that I loved equally. And the second time was because they were closed for remodeling during one of our trips. The atmosphere is fun and the food has always been delicious. The chips and salsa are so good!!! My husband isn't a fan of mexican food so he usually orders a sandwich and he has always been happy with those. We visit Vegas frequently and this is the only restaurant we make sure to visit at least once (usually the night we arrive) during our stay. Can't wait till next time!!! I wish I could have the salsa shipped to me here in Illinois!

1  Thank Michelle N

Reviewed 6 July 2017

Again another place with excellent staff that we experienced many places in Las Vegas. We came here before Ricky Martin concert. Hand made margarita was excellent as was the food.

Reviewed 4 July 2017

We stayed at NYNY and this place was directly across the road, they serve great drinks and the food was fantastic.

Our waiter was a little slow which was disappointing we had to ask for our bill 3 times before it appeared. Aside from that I'd visit it again for both drinks and food.

Reviewed 2 July 2017

We had lunch here and it ticked the boxes for a relaxed luch and good honest food and plenty of it. Nachos is a huge portion that we had between 4 people and a main meal and to say we were stuffed would be an understatement

Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

My husband and I were famished and hot in search of lunch spot. Nothing seemed to fit what we wanted until we stumbled in. Richard our waiter was attentive, knowledgeable about the menu and overall great service. Food was good. Had fish tacos in lettuce wraps that were very crisp and chicken fajitas with corn tortillas. Bar was loud but pleasant volume at tables. Loved the street corn!!! Highly recommend!