“Friendly Service”

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: The Strip
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

The family and I went to CoCo’s for breakfast, service was lovely. It is a little run down and could be cleaner and the food was ok, nothing to rave about.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Stayed at nearby Motel 6 for a trip to Las Vegas.Cocos was a great place to eat from breakfast to dinner.I ate there several times.Breakfast,burgers,fish and chips.Apple pie. More than any other place.It was worth it.The food was great.Fair prices,They also do some great pies..For example Apple pie,Lemon meringue pie.Friendly good staff.Special mention to Tamera J and Samantha B for excellent friendly service.A credit to the company.Cocos is not far from the strip on East Tropicana and if I return to Las Vegas I would definitely eat here again.

Reviewed 24 March 2018

Food on the Vegas Strip is notoriously overpriced. You can easily spend $50 for 2 small lattes and some over cooked eggs on a semi-burnt English muffin. If you’re a regular person and this is a family vacation, your wallet can only take so much pain.
Coco’s serves large portions of good food at a reasonable price. We ordered the chorizo hash and eggs with pancakes. We were unprepared for the amount of food. We finished most of it and didn’t have to eat until late evening.
You won’t find any Ferrari’s parked out front; the place is as unpretentious as it gets. What you will find is good food, a friendly staff and a coffee cup that will never get to half empty.

Reviewed 19 March 2018

We ate here most mornings of our week's stay in Vegas. Great breakfast offering and good value. Very useful if you're staying in one of the nearby properties that don't offer breakfast. We ate here one evening too.

Great service too. I would recommend.

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

I love a good diner-type restaurant. Love them. This was a welcomed gem in LV amongst the abundant over priced, casino/hotel restaurants on every corner. Greeted with a friendly smile by every staff person. Our server was great. Our coffee was never empty. The menu had a variety for all types of appetites. Food was served hot, was delish, and A LOT. I opted to try their coffee cake with my omelet. It melts in your mouth. We will return when in LV again.