15,538 results
All reviewspirate showsenor frogsseafood shackfashion show mallstrip viewother hotelsbottle of champagnetower suitetrip to vegasearly checkroom keylong linethe room was nicemandalay baymysteremiragesirens
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We had stayed at Treasure Island many years ago and we loved it. So we decided to stay there again.
Pros - Great Location, heated pool, smaller casino, so easy to find front door!
Seafood Shack was good. Elevators were quick.
Cons - The bed was not comfortable, the room was very dusty when we arrived, the housekeeping was not good. After our first night, the bed was not made, still dusty, took some garbage but not all. Did not replace the towels that I had put in the bathtub.
I guess it was still spring break so the pool was full of kids. If you’ve ever seen the movie Caddyshack, that’s what it was like.

We complained about the housekeeping and they said the only compensation they would give us was a late check out which we didn’t need.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 April 2018

We've been staying here for years. True, there are flashier hotels on the Strip, but we like the location and amenities of Treasure Island.
It's got a great buffet - not as elaborate as the Bacchanal at Caesar's Palace, but the selection is decent, there are lots of healthy choices, and the food is tasty. If a buffet is too much, there is a deli, a frozen yogurt bar, a 24hr coffee shop/noodle bar, other restaurants, and an attached CVS for cheap drinks and snacks. Plus Fashion Show Mall is just across the street by pedestrian bridge.
Rooms are comfortable and include refrigerators (something you don't find in a lot of Vegas hotels). Toiletries are decent and smell a little less pungent than in the past. The rooms are cleaner than the Harrah's group hotels and best of all, quite quiet. The rooms look a little dated and slightly worn, but overall, are quite nice for the money you pay.
Parking is still free here though there is a little hike from the parking garage to the hotel. There is an ancient monorail between the Mirage and Treasure Island but it was down for repairs most of the time we were there. Probably needs to be replaced or demolished.
Resort fees are optional but no free wifi unfortunately. So if you choose not tp pay resort fees, you get no wifi in your room.
Because we gamble, we got most of our room and dining comped which meant we paid only a couple of hundred for a week at TI. We didn't drop that much either so it was a decent trade off. The outside of the hotel looks like it needs a makeover - the pirate theme is so 80's. I remember when they first opened up and the pirate show was quite the spectacle. Now, the decrepit ships and surrounding staging serves as a pathetic reminder of what once was.
Location - walking distance to Wynn/Encore/Venetian/Mirage/Caesar's Palace/Fashion Show Mall. Interstate 5 is easily accessible by Spring Mountain Road which runs right by the hotel's north boundary.
Definitely recommended.

Room Tip: Avoid the higher story rooms that have the increasingly ratty Cirque Du Soleil Mystere ad window applique on them - blocks your view.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Christopher P
Reviewed 5 April 2018

This was my very first time to Vegas and a bunch of us stayed at this hotel due to its "centralized" location on the strip. After taking this trip to Vegas I learned that it really doesn't matter really where you are located on the strip itself because you can take a quick cab or uber up or down the strip so easily! So that being said I probably wouldn't choose to stay at this resort again based on that being the reason we stayed here!
The rooms were average, the casino itself was average, the restaurant/food choices weren't the best either.

We did go to the "Drag Brunch" that is a staple at this resort but I will say neither the food nor the show was really that great! Especially the food was edible at best, the only good thing about it were the free mimosas.

I do have to admit the pool deck and area was pretty nice! I am sure that it gets very very crowded during more on-season but it was great for when we visited in early-mid September for the weekend! The hot tub outside was probably my favorite, it was really big and fit a lot of people! Plus there were actually a lot of lounge chairs as well so it wasn't impossible to get a chair any time of the day when we went! The drinks from the bar by the pool were good but very expensive (which is expected in Vegas) but still it's definitely kind of crazy how expensive they are. Treasure Island also has a shuttle that connects to "The Mirage" resort/casino which is really nice comparatively, I found myself spending more time in that casino than in ours.

When I return to Vegas I think I will definitely choose a more upscale resort such as Mandalay Bay or Caesars but this resort was right in the middle and you can walk to quite a few resorts if that's more important to you!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
3  Thank Mike M
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed this hotel’s location, the low room rates and friendly staff. Also enjoyed the Mystere show. Things we did not enjoy: We booked a deluxe non smoking room however, our room and the hallways on the 33rd floor all smelled of smoke. We brought it to front desk’s attention and they did have the room cleaned again but not much you can do when there is smoking going on throughout a non-smoking floor.
The room itself was dark and lightbulbs were burnt out. Front desk did replace them quickly after we brought to their attention.
The windows in our room were covered with the exterior Mystere show wrap which took away from our view of the strip so I definitely recommend requesting a room that doesn’t have this. The wrap was also peeling off and just looked bad and uncared for.
Electrical socket in the room was also lose and coming out of wall. Unsafe for our daughters wanting to use it to plug in their iPad.
Pool was closed the one day we could do a pool day. We were told by another guest that someone threw up and/or a child left something “behind”. Hotel staffer we asked was nice but couldn’t tell us reason for closure nor and ETA for reopen. So that was a bummer.
The restaurants/food choices were all lackluster, too. No great options nor healthy options to choose from. However, the Venetian across the street had many, so we crossed the bridge/street to dine over there.
Overall, I think we got what we paid for — which was primarily the good location on the strip. The hotel itself could use some more TLC and better restaurant/food choices. I would go back if they made some of those changes.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank laderalarry
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

We have stayed at Treasure Island several times. We haven't been here in a few years. Hotel has gone down hill. It is still a great deal because it is the only hotel where you can by pass the "resort" fees.The biggest complaint is the pillows- TERRIBLE. Had to complain to the front desk manager, the room cleaner and finally got good pillows after speaking to housekeeping manager. It shouldnt be this hard! Glass top of desk was filthy too when we checked in. Everything was resolved. Again, cant beat the price, but don't expect a 4 star hotel.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple