Treasure Island - TI Hotel & Casino
USD 197*
Venetian.com
  • Pool
ARIA Resort & Casino(Las Vegas)
USD 270*
Aria.com
USD 204*
USD 197*
Palazzo.com
  • Pool
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
USD 235*
  • Restaurant
Bellagio Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
USD 217*
Bellagio.com
  • Restaurant
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
USD 154*
Mirage.com
  • Restaurant
Excalibur Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)
USD 102*
  • Restaurant
Paris Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
USD 126*
USD 120*
Caesars Palace(Las Vegas)
USD 317*
USD 191*
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
New York - New York Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
USD 225*
USD 188*
14,999 results
All reviewspirate showsenor frogsseafood shackfashion show mallstrip viewother hotelsbottle of champagnetower suitecorner roomtrip to vegasearly checkroom keylong linethe room was nicemandalay baykahunavillemystere
Reviewed 16 April 2012

the location is in a GREAT spot. close to everything. there wasn't alot of young ppl in the hotel tho.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank Monique S
Reviewed 16 April 2012

When we got into town, we called about five hotels to check on rates. Treasure Island quoted a decent rate and they were on the strip. But when we went to check-in, they said that in addition to the room charge they had quoted over the phone, we also had to pay an additional $25 "Mandatory Resort Fee" per room. They said that all the other hotels on the strip did the same thing. By then we'd parked the car and unloaded the luggage, so we stayed anyway.

First, when you ask for a rate on a room, and you leave off a mandatory charge, that just isn't being honest. And as for all the hotels on the strip doing it, we saw at least two others who were advertising that they don't apply mandatory fees. One advertisement said, "Mandatory and Las Vegas don't go together." Some of the stars that do shows are even protesting against it. See http://www.starpulse.com/news/index.php/2011/07/22/marie_osmond_joins_las_vegas_mandatory

It's a shame, because otherwise the place wasn't bad. But I don't do repeat business with dishonest companies.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank tquinn3
Reviewed 15 April 2012

I chose this Hotel because it was right in front of the The Palazzo hotel in which the convention I was going to took place. It was the closest hotel in a reasonable price. From the photos and the look on the lobby I was expecting and old hotel feel, but to my surprise when i got to the hallways and room its was very modern, clean and comfortable. The lobby had the starbucks and crispy creme I needed. It also had a few good restaurant and bars. The walgreens was just at the other side of the street and there was a shopping center very close. Also I think its a good location within the street, as it was almost in the middle of all the hotels and restaurants. I think it is one of the best price-value options considering all this!

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank PR_Young_traveler
Reviewed 15 April 2012

We arrived late at night so check in was a breeze, the woman at the counter explained to me about the $25 a night resort fee they charge and assured me that all the hotels on the strip are charging it, (which i found out is not true), we booked a petite suite which was a pretty decent room except the carpet looked liked it hasn't been shampooed for about 5 years. The bed was awful, probably one of the worst i've ever slept in, both mine and my wife's sides were dented in with a ridge in the middle, and lumpy all over,my back still hurts, definitly needs new mattresses, thank god for the jetted tub. The room was supposed to come with an Ipod dock station which It did not have, but to give them credit when I called and asked about it they sent one up. Over all the hotel and casino is ok, but there is alot to improve on, the buffet was not up to par, the service there sucked, we asked for ketchup 3 times before we got some only to have the waitress take it off our table(without asking if we were done) to give it to another table, then she did the same thing to them, 1 ketchup bottle for the section, give me a break. Canter's deli was really good, the cafe was just o.k. The same food they serve as room service. The $10-100 free slot play they say they give you with your resort fee was a joke. We asked for a later check out time by an hour or 2 but they said no the hotel was sold out, then they proceeded to tell me that i could pay a $160.00 for another night. (I thought they were sold out?) good location, good atmosphere but just seemed liked they try to nickel and dime you for everything. Customer service is lacking compared to some of the other hotels. Could have easily been given 3-4 stars if it wasn't for the bad bed, the resort fee and the way they handled the late check out. (1-2 hours come on)

Room Tip: Petite suite is good room, just make sure the matress is newer.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Justin604
Reviewed 15 April 2012

This hotel is happening. Lots of energy, great shows, and lots of food choice. Also, can walk to everything, including the Fashion show mall across the street. The mexican restaurant here is off the hook. Great rooms, and we had a super great deal. Highly recommend.

Room Tip: Ask for a strip view
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple