Sportsman's Royal Manor
Paris Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
USD 172*
Venetian.com
USD 197*
Palazzo.com
  • Pool
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
USD 199*
  • Restaurant
Bellagio Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
USD 233*
USD 217*
Bellagio.com
  • Restaurant
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
USD 196*
USD 184*
Mirage.com
  • Restaurant
Excalibur Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)
USD 87*
  • Restaurant
Luxor Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
USD 164*
  • Restaurant
New York - New York Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
USD 184*
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 February 2010

we rented a one bedroom there at the ROYAL MANOR HOTEL for 4 weeks and had a very bad experienced at this hotel
The place was ok when we got in and the next day, here are the cochroaches marching in to say welcome to roachland.
We called the office to take care of it and said that they will send someone to spray some roach killer. We waited and waited and waited
guest what, nobody showed up. so by the end of 4 weeks, the apt. that we're waiting to occupy was already available and ready for move-in
so we told the front desk at the ROYAL MANOR HOTEL that we are checking out the next day. we ask what time is the check out time, they told us 11:00am
we ask for just 1 hour extension to the manager and she responded so rudely and said no. I guest they dont wanna loose renters for that stinky dump
and full of bugs and thugs walking around at night asking for cigarettes. We just didn't have a choice because town & country manor were full that time and we need to check in asap are way better than
ROYAL MANOR HOTEL on 5600 boulder hiway in LAS VEGAS NV.. staffs are rude, specially the manager, no manners and they'll just hung up on you if you're trying to complain that if
something is broken in that room that need to be fix. They won't even give any courtesy to extend some time to haul your stuff. I've told the next door rooms about it and they said the reason why they're doing that is they'want you to go over the check out time and charge you for one day or they want to lock you out and get all your belongings and sell it..Overall I'm rating this place and giving them a zero (0 ). I wouldn't even recommend this place to anybody. this is a fact

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled with family
15  Thank angelica1214
Reviewed 29 August 2009

I have read some of the other reviews. All I can say is that I don't know how this place is allowed to stay operating. First day...our unit had dirty filthy carpet so bad, it blackened the bottom of our feet when we took our shoes off and walked on it...reported it but it was never cleaned.

Bug bites on my body...mal-functioning air conditioner which they took forever to look at. And even then, it was never fixed properly...and of course, roaches.

Over crowed rooms with an access of people. Children running, yelling and screaminbg up and down the walkways until almost 11:00 p.m.

Spas are empty and not working. If you tell the office staff, you get that blank stare as if you're speaking a foreign language. I asked to speak to the manager...was told she was in a meeting...was told that she would call me. She never did. Oh, and there are no REFUNDS! It's not worth saving a few bucks. Like they say, you get what you pay for.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled on business
12  Thank AWVirginia
Reviewed 10 April 2008

Good monthly rate but they charge a service fee every time you pay, non-refundable cleaning fee, late and other service fees. Paper thin walls for easy complaints. Next to fire station so sirens blast through the night.
Did not tell me about monthly rate after paying the weekly rate six times which wasted more money. Lots of transients.
Better than most for located on Boulder Hwy.

• Stayed: March 2008, travelled solo
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
8  Thank stodjd
A TripAdvisor Member
Buffalo, NY
Reviewed 31 August 2005

I stayed at the Sportsman's Royal Manor three times only because the weekly rate was cheaper than staying at a casino. What attracted me to the place was the well manicured grounds when I passed the place on previous visits to Las Vegas and them showing me an attractive room near the office that was spotless. But after arriving there for my first stay they tried to give me a room several buildings away from the office. Much to my surprise there wasn’t any linen, towels, a shower curtain, soap or even toilet tissue. After going around and around with them for an hour they finally gave me a room near the office where I felt much safer.

Being in town on business I only stayed there four or five nights a week out of the seven but didn’t have to lug my clothing and business stuff around in a hot trunk. The couch in the room was lumpy and hard to sit on but I managed for the few hours a day I actually spent in the room. The second time I had to wait until around 8 PM to get in the room because it wasn’t cleaned. While I hesitated to stay a third time, it was much cheaper than paying the high rates elsewhere because a major convention was in town. While I’ll give them a 50 – 50 rating for trying to please me in some ways, but I’ll never stay there again no matter what the weekly rate is.

The majority of guest staying there are either looking for work or a place to stay for a few days or weeks. One of the draw backs is that you have to pay extra for towels and bedding and need your own cooking utensils and dishes. The mini suites I stayed in by the office had microwave ovens, refrigerators, electric stoves and kitchen cupboards.

Next door was a convenience store that sold gas and a number of food items with a very friendly staff. Required deposits for keys $10, security deposit $30, pool key $10, TV remote $25.00. Non-refundable $20 cleaning fee for them to clean the room after you leave. Bedding and towel usage for one bedroom units was $25.00 a week, two bedroom units $40.00 a week. Daily maid service $40.00 and $45 a week. Microwave deposit $50 and $5 a week charge.

• Stayed: September 2003, travelled on business
22  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 27 January 2005

I got in an argument with my roommate and decided to move into a weekly studio here until he moves out. I've been here about four weeks.

The room was really dirty. Hair in the bathtub, a lot of dust, things like that. I brought Lysol wipes and cleaned it up, though. The carpet is nasty. It was wet when I moved in (I think it had just been shampooed) but made my socks yellow and grey. I went to WalMart and bought a rug for my little girl to play on.

You must bring your own linens. They advertise linen service (for a fee) but they told me it wasn't available so I had to go get my own sheets and towels.

On the plus side, you can have pets here. I have my cat with me... it was $100 registration, a $50 deposit and $10 a week extra. They make your pet wear a special tag and take its picture, so no chance of sneaking one in.

I haven't seen but one bug since I've been here (no roaches) so I'm happy about that! The kitchenette is very handy. The pools are nice, as well as the landscaping. There are three chanels of HBO... and the TV comes in well. There is a service station and mini mart on site, and they come in really handy. They advertise "Castle Pizzaria" in neon letters, but it only serves hamburgers and wings (no pizza.) But if you like that sort of food, it's good.

As for the other people that stay here, I get a feeling they're not the best people to be around. I hear a lot of talk about, "So and so is getting out of jail Friday." etc, and they sell plastic butane torches at the cash register... so, look out for crime, be careful if you stay here. I haven't had any problems personally though, other than random phone calls in the middle of the night from undesirable people in other rooms.

• Stayed: January 2005, travelled on business