MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
USD 184
MGMGrand.com
  • Restaurant
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
USD 256
Mirage.com
  • Restaurant
Paris Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
USD 168
Paris Las Vegas
Free cancellation until 26/07
USD 280
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Bellagio Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
USD 327
Bellagio.com
USD 324
Venetian.com
  • Pool
New York - New York Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
USD 184
  • Restaurant
Excalibur Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)
Free cancellation until 25/07
USD 186
  • Restaurant
Vdara Hotel & Spa(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
USD 253
26,445 results
All reviewsjulian serranohigh techcorner suitetouch screencity viewmodern hotelremote controlother hotelssky suitesmini barroom keyfloor to ceiling windowsamazing hotelfitness centerlong walkresort feetrip to vegas
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Love this place. Beautiful and just far enough away from the strip. Rooms incredible. Service great. comp policy for drinks was way too restrictive. Not enough table games open. Clearly trying to replace people with machines.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with MGM Resorts International
MGM_Resorts, Executive Director of Hotel Operations at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

Dear Joseph,

Thank you so much for choosing ARIA as your resort destination. I am overjoyed that you were enthralled by our elegant guestrooms and award-winning service of our devoted staff. Please know that your feedback regarding table games in the Casino and comps for beverages will certainly be considered for future enhancements. Thank you again, and I look forward to hosting you in the future.

With pleasure,

Shannon McCallum Crawford
Executive Director of Hotel Operations

Reviewed 6 April 2018

Booked a Dlx Queen room for my family of 4 which is 2 queen beds - there was more than enough room. The quality of the rooms and bathrooms are exceptional, electronic blinds, comfortable beds and lots of space to spread out. The swimming pools are very nice, although my kids would have loved a slide or something else at the pool. The Thai restaurant had amazing green curry and we also enjoyed the pizza to go. Parking is a bit steep at $18 per night and I would recommend buying your own water outside of the hotel. It's expensive and the tap water doesn't taste very good at all. One complaint is that there is no tea / coffee making facilities inside the room, for a 5 star hotel I find this quite strange. Starbucks is located downstairs with inflated prices on their products ($4.95 for a tall latte). Great location close to New York New York and I would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
MGM_Resorts, Director of Hotel Operations at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your review about your visit to ARIA Resort & Casino. I am delighted to hear our luxurious guestrooms, lavish leisure facilities, and preferred location on the Strip were suitable for your vacation needs. Additionally, it is gratifying to hear that you were able to enjoy the authentic Thai fare at Lemongrass and appetizing pizza offerings at Five50 Pizza Bar. Please know that your feedback in reference to required fees and the pricing for certain offerings at our resort will certainly be considered for future enhancements to our resort. Thank you again, and I look forward to seeing you and your family in the near future.

All my best,

Reviewed 6 April 2018

I stay here now when in town for work. I like the rooms - good layout for working and relaxing - and no complaints about my stays overall. Good selection of restaurants both on the property and within walking distance.

Gambling is not really my thing but the atmosphere for gaming seemed more lively at some of the other properties that I wondered through.

Not unique to the Aria but the resorts in Vegas need to ditch the resort fee charge and just bundle everything into a single room rate.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
MGM_Resorts, Director of Hotel Operations at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing ARIA as your resort destination. I am overjoyed to see you appreciated and admired our resort so much that you felt compelled to post a review on TripAdvisor. It is wonderful to know that our resort’s preferred location on the Strip and array of gourmet meal offerings created favorable impressions for you. Our goal is to create the single most significant resort experience in the world and I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us. Thank you again, and I would be elated to welcome you back.

Graciously,

Reviewed 6 April 2018

We stayed six nights this trip in a standard king room. Very quiet stay, great room services, very clean. The bed mattress is ready to replace however linens just right, pillows too. Closet lights not working and frankly would not have known there was a light present if the automatic door switch was not visible. Light not needed anyway. In-room TV software (room controls and services) appears to have been upgraded since our last visit (8 months) a little faster and easier to use. Media panel worked well as did everything else pretty much. Great stay! Will be back.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts about your return visit to ARIA on TripAdvisor. I am so pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay. It is wonderful to know that our resort’s tranquil environment, groundbreaking in-room technology, and immaculate ambiance created favorable impressions for you. Please know that your feedback in regards to the mattress and closet lights in your guestroom have been forwarded to the appropriate areas for future enhancements. The needs of our guests are certainly our top priority and we are glad this is apparent in the quality of service you received. We value your patronage and certainly hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back again in the future.

With pleasure,

Reviewed 6 April 2018

Not upto my expectations for a 5-star hotel room. Cleanliness was poor. There were also not many good options for games in the casino. However, The restaurants were good. Jewel club was small and super crowded.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with MGM Resorts International
MGM_Resorts, Director of Guest Experience at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your recent stay at ARIA Resort & Casino. While I am thrilled that you enjoyed our appetizing meal offerings, it is regrettable to learn that other aspects of your stay fell below your expectations. Please accept my sincere apologies for your disappointments with JEWEL Nightclub, preferred games in the Casino, and for the cleanliness oversights you encountered during your visit. Your comments are greatly appreciated and have been forwarded to the appropriate areas for further review and future improvements. Thank you again, and I truly hope for another opportunity to serve you in the future.

Warm regards,