Vdara Hotel & Spa(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
USD 200
Vdara.com
Savings alert! 45% below average rates

The price you found is 45% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 366/night.

MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
USD 154
MGMGrand.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 176/night.

Bellagio Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
USD 236
Bellagio.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 263/night.

The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
USD 154
USD 313
USD 306
Venetian.com
  • Pool
New York - New York Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 02/08
USD 115
  • Restaurant
Excalibur Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)
Free cancellation until 01/08
USD 95
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 105/night.

Luxor Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)
Free cancellation until 01/08
USD 128
26,460 results
All reviewsjulian serranohigh techcorner suitetouch screencity viewmodern hotelremote controlother hotelssky suitesmini barroom keyfloor to ceiling windowsamazing hotelfitness centerlong walkresort feetrip to vegas
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We stayed six nights this trip in a standard king room. Very quiet stay, great room services, very clean. The bed mattress is ready to replace however linens just right, pillows too. Closet lights not working and frankly would not have known there was a light present if the automatic door switch was not visible. Light not needed anyway. In-room TV software (room controls and services) appears to have been upgraded since our last visit (8 months) a little faster and easier to use. Media panel worked well as did everything else pretty much. Great stay! Will be back.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with MGM Resorts International
MGM_Resorts, Director of Hotel Operations at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts about your return visit to ARIA on TripAdvisor. I am so pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay. It is wonderful to know that our resort’s tranquil environment, groundbreaking in-room technology, and immaculate ambiance created favorable impressions for you. Please know that your feedback in regards to the mattress and closet lights in your guestroom have been forwarded to the appropriate areas for future enhancements. The needs of our guests are certainly our top priority and we are glad this is apparent in the quality of service you received. We value your patronage and certainly hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back again in the future.

With pleasure,

Reviewed 6 April 2018

Not upto my expectations for a 5-star hotel room. Cleanliness was poor. There were also not many good options for games in the casino. However, The restaurants were good. Jewel club was small and super crowded.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with MGM Resorts International
MGM_Resorts, Director of Guest Experience at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your recent stay at ARIA Resort & Casino. While I am thrilled that you enjoyed our appetizing meal offerings, it is regrettable to learn that other aspects of your stay fell below your expectations. Please accept my sincere apologies for your disappointments with JEWEL Nightclub, preferred games in the Casino, and for the cleanliness oversights you encountered during your visit. Your comments are greatly appreciated and have been forwarded to the appropriate areas for further review and future improvements. Thank you again, and I truly hope for another opportunity to serve you in the future.

Warm regards,

John McDaniel
Director of Guest Experience

Reviewed 5 April 2018

We stayed four nights in January and paid $777. When local resort fees and taxes were added it came to closer to $900. We stayed in a Deluxe King with Strip view

We enjoyed our stay hugely and enjoyed the fact the hotel was relatively new. Compared to some hotels on the strip, which are beginning to look a little tired.

The location is excellent, it's very central. That's the biggest draw for us. It's also connected by monorail to a few other resorts. The room was very comfortable, had a lovely large bed and had all the usual conveniences you could want. The room is controlled from a central tablet that worked very well. The concierge was excellent and helped us book a flight to the Grand Canyon

We didn't manage to make the breakfast in time but we did have lunch at their buffet which was quite good. We also had a snack at the coffee shop. Otherwise we ate out. As it was January we didn't use the pool but wish we'd discovered the hot tubs before we did on our last day.

Only annoyance was the view. I wouldn't advise paying for a Strip view. The Strip is pretty well concealed from the front of the hotel by a number of other high rise properties.

We had a great time and would recommend this resort. You can find cheaper but the quality and location means it's worth spending a little more to stay here. It's a great base to recharge your batteries after you've gone full gas. It never really shuts down, so the blackout blinds were very useful.

Room Tip: Use Uber whenever you can, both times using a local Taxi led to circuitous routes and being overcharged,
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
MGM_Resorts, Director of Hotel Operations at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your elaborate review. I am elated to know that you have enjoyed your stay, in addition to our favorable location on the Strip, appetizing cuisines at The Buffet, and innovative in-room technology. Please accept our apologies that the view from your guestroom did not surpass your anticipations. At ARIA, our goal is to create the single most significant resort experience in the world and your comments are essential for us in doing so. Thank you again, and I look forward to welcoming you back on a future stay.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 5 April 2018

This was my second stay at Aria. the first experience was better tho. We had to switch to a new room because the first room was smelling bad and the staff gave us new room without any difficulties, but still we lost almost an hour doing that . Location wise it’s whatever OK if you’re a big fan of view to the Strip, than you don’t get to have A spectacular one at aria . Overall Aria is a good hotel -it is fresh and nice. I do recommend it

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for letting me know about your return visit to ARIA Resort & Casino. While overall you enjoyed your visit with us, it is regrettable to learn about the unpleasant odor in your guestroom and for the inconvenience of having to relocate. Please know, that your feedback regarding this has been forwarded to the appropriate areas for future improvements. Thank you for recommending us to others and we look forward to serving you again soon.

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed 5 April 2018

I truly believe this is one of the neatest and prettiest casinos on the strip. Check in was super simple. I used mobile check in and it took no time at all and we were checked in and inside our room within 10 mins of being out of the cab from the airport. Our room was amazing. We had a corner suite, which was the most amazing room I have ever stayed in. The beds were super comfortable. I loved being able to control everything from the iPads in the rooms, and the view was amazing. My only issue with it was the walk to the room. If you don't want a long walk from the elevator, don't choose a corner suite for your stay. I do think over all everything is priced extremely high. We spent a lot of money in that casino and didn't get anything offered complimentary or discounted. I do believe the house keeping in the resort needs a little help. There were food carts in the hallways left for HOURS. I know ours was outside our room for close to 24 hours and another over 24 hours. The halls smelled of seafood because of it. I do think the service was decent. The location was great. I loved everything it is next too. We attended a hockey game at the T Mobile Arena while we were there and it was very easy to get to and we walked there within 10 mins. The pools were amazing, service was great, and everything was beautiful. Overall, I thought the place was great and I would stay there again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

I appreciate you sharing your genuine feedback on TripAdvisor. Thank you for highlighting how our Corner Suite accommodations, groundbreaking in-room technology, and plush bedding contributed to your memorable vacation. Moreover, I loved reading that our preferred location on the Strip and convenient mobile check-in option created favorable impressions for you. Please accept our apologies for the shortfalls with Housekeeping and for the inconvenience you encountered with the proximity from the elevator to your guestroom. Your comments are extremely important to us, and rest assured we will make our best effort to improve our resort. We work hard to exceed our guests' expectations, and comments such as yours, show me we are doing just that. Thank you again, I look forward to welcoming you back to ARIA in the future.

With pleasure,