27,846 results
All reviews julian serrano high tech corner suite city view modern hotel remote control sky suites other hotels mini bar floor to ceiling windows amazing hotel fitness center long walk resort fee trip to vegas planet hollywood mandalay bay
Reviewed 4 April 2018

I have boasted to friends how great this place is and the location. But then I never had to request something at the last minute. Someone in my party asked for a room closer to the ground floor. Aria was willing to accommodate but then it went down hill. Bad communication of when I would get the room after house cleaning cleaned it, they turned off the lights and the blackout curtains automatically closed on us while we were waiting for the new key...it was pitch black! We didn't have our cell phones on us. Finally someone came...I understand their job is hard but wow...I don't usually yell but I was so embarrassed and upset. Would not recommend this place to my friends

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with MGM Resorts International
MGM_Resorts, Director of Guest Experience at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your genuine feedback regarding your return visit to ARIA on TripAdvisor. While I am thoroughly pleased that you have enjoyed your previous visits to our resort, I regret to hear that your return visit has fallen below your expectations. It is disappointing to learn about the miscommunication with staff regarding availability of your guestroom and for technology features not functioning properly on your stay. I would like to take this opportunity to learn more about your experience with us. Please know that a member from our Guest Relations team will be reaching out to you directly to obtain additional information. Thank you again, and I hope to hear from you soon.

Kind regards,

John McDaniel
Director of Guest Experience

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Great trip to Aria. This is an amazing resort! The Jewel Night club is awesome and the bars and restaurants have you coming back for more. This wasn't my first and it won't be my last stay at Aria. I would recommend this resort to all to experience at least once.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with MGM Resorts International
MGM_Resorts, Executive Director of Hotel Operations at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear Guest,

It is an honor to discover your unwavering dedication to ARIA Resort & Casino. I am ecstatic that you enjoyed the exciting ambiance at JEWEL Nightclub and our gourmet meal offerings. Thank you for recommending us to others, and I look forward to hosting you on a future trip to Las Vegas.

With eagerness,

Shannon McCallum Crawford
Executive Director of Hotel Operations

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Aria has been my preferred hotel for several years. It's starting to show some wear and tear. My room had some dings and dents, and turn-down service was a little lackluster. I opted not to make a fuss during my stay, but spoke with a manager at check-out, who expressed his apologies, and assured me that my experience would not be repeated. I probably should have said something sooner, but, I was traveling for pleasure and didn't want to waste my time on moving rooms. I'm hoping that they do some updates/repairs to the rooms, and bring back the high standard of housekeeping I've experienced in the past. I love the location, the staff, the buffet, and the gaming options that Aria has to offer!

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with MGM Resorts International
MGM_Resorts, Director of Hotel Operations at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2018

Dear Meri,

Thank you for reviewing your return visit to ARIA Resort & Casino on TripAdvisor. It is delightful to hear that there were so many standout features to your visit, including our enthralling gaming atmosphere, favorable location on the Strip, and award-winning service of our hospitable staff. However, it is regrettable to hear about the unpleasant furnishing conditions you encountered in your guestroom. Please accept our apologies for your disappointments. Nevertheless, I am pleased that you had been in contact with a member of our management staff regarding this issue. Your impressions are extremely important to us, and we look forward to serving you in the future.

Sincerely yours,

Belisa Suarez
Director of Hotel Operations

Reviewed 4 April 2018

The hotel was very clean and the cleaners were great people, they do a good job. The desk clerk was friendly and fast .The hotel has beautiful views of Vegas. We enjoyed our room. The pools were a joy.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing ARIA for your recent Las Vegas vacation. I am pleased to read about the satisfaction you experienced with our opulent guestrooms and hospitable employees. It is marvelous that these standout features demonstrate why we are a premier resort destination. Thank you again, and I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Best regards,

Shannon McCallum Crawford
Executive Director of Hotel Operations

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

We arrived at check in time 3pm and were told our rooms wouldn’t be ready for a few hours. We were tired from traveling and just wanted to crash for a bit, so they offered us an upgrade to the Tower Suites Corner suite on the 19th floor for an extra $100 a night, we took it and glad we did! The room was amazing!! The views, 2 bathrooms, turn down service, etc were amazing. Also use of the tower suite lounge was great. Free drinks and snacks especially coffee in the morning was a plus. Overall the hotel and casino were beautiful and clean. Easy to get around and access everything. Perfect location on the strip. We would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing ARIA as your resort destination. I am overjoyed to see you appreciated and admired our resort so much that you felt compelled to post a review on TripAdvisor. I am elated to know that the elegant accommodations in our Tower Suites and captivating views thoroughly impressed you. Our goal is to create the single most significant resort experience in the world and I am delighted to know we have surpassed your expectations. Thank you again, and I would be thrilled to welcome you back.

Genuinely,