Residence Inn by Marriott Las Vegas Hughes Center
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
  • Pool
All reviewsbahama breezeoff the stripgordon bierschbasketball courtwithin walking distancefree breakfastthe breakfast areayogurtcovered parkingbedroom suitefull kitchenshort driveclean hotelwould stay here againconvention centerthe sofa bedconvenient location
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 March 2012

I stay at several Residence Inns during the year & this one was a bit of a disappointment. The breakfast was typical Residence Inn fare but the layout of the breakfast room caused traffic jams as only 1 person at a time could comfortably get to the coffee as there was limited counter space & the milk/juice dispensers are in the same corner. People waiting for the waffle makers would be in the way of guests trying to walk through to the coffee or get food from the other side of the buffet.
My room had 2 queen beds & the smallest kitchenette i've seen in a Residence Inn. The pub style table was so small that I couldn't imagine 2 people actually eating at it. The higher-style chairs would not be comfortable for senior citizens. There was an old style clock radio that was unreliable so I just used my cellphone. (No MP3 connectivity like in other RIs. Only 1 light between the beds so any reading would disturb the other occupant. Desk was on top of bed, which was on top of outdated dresser to which the flatscreen Tv wad bolted. TV was really only positioned for viewing on couch or chair, I dragged the dresser away from the wall as much as the cords would allow so that I could swivel it order to view it from the bed. No inroom safe in closet as most RIs have. Furniture seemed worn & mismatched.
Walk to strip would take brisk 20+ minute walk or $9-11 cab ride depending on traffic.

• Stayed: February 2012
Reviewed 8 February 2012

The hotel was clean and encountered no problems with the room. Staff always greeted us as we passed through lobby. The breakfast room and lobby were under renovation, but the hotel used a conference room for breakfast seating. Food was normal hotel fare, but they did have a variety. Enjoyed the ease of parking- unlike the large casinos where you can drive around in the garages looking for a place to park-twice parked in lot, 3 times on first floor of parking garage. It was nice to leave the noisy casinos at night and come back to a non smoking building and quiet rooms. Would definitely consider coming back again.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank thor421
Reviewed 3 February 2012

The hotel is very clean, it is very nice. Breakfast is great. Excellent hotel.

• Stayed: May 2011
Reviewed 21 January 2012

My husband and I went to Las Vegas for a conference and had no desire to stay near the strip so we chose this hotel.

We also regularly stay at Marriotts and in particular the Residence Inn. This Residence Inn was not to the standard of others that we have stayed in. We were upgraded to a one bedroom suite which was spacious however the breakfast was disappointing. The staff were OK but not exceptional.

If we have to go to Las Vegas again we may stay at this hotel again simply because of its distance away from the strip.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank HonestAndFair11
Reviewed 17 January 2012

This hotel is one of the best I've stayed in ever! Amazing amount of space in room, great service at front desk, great atmosphere, great pool, and an unexpected free dinner downstairs as well! A great view of the flashing lights outside the window! I would definitely come here again if I came to Vegas again. A great ending to a 3-week vacation!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family