Stayed at The Orleans as we were attending Viva Las Vegas 15 Rockabilly Weekender over Easter 2012. The hotel was completely sold out, but even so, we received great service from everyone, from reception to coffee shop to chamber maids and in restaurants.
The hotel is well placed for the strip and the free shuttle bus which drops off outside Bill's on the Strip ensures that being off-Strip is not a disadvantage. The rooms are uber spacious and well equipped. The aircon was a little noisy and because we're not used to it, it dried out our skin and lips - bring moisturiser!
The only downside was the smoking. Coming from the UK where smoking in enclosed public spaces was banned years ago, it was like stepping back in the past with people smoking in the bars and on the casino floor. I'd forgotten how yucky it is to wake up the next morning stinking of stale smoke, even though I don't. However, I realise that's a State issue rather than one for the hotel. We were on a non-smoking floor, so we could escape the stench in our room at least.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Hotels.com, lastminute.com.au, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Orleans Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Orleans Hotel And Casino
- The Orleans Hotel Las Vegas
- Orleans Las Vegas
- Orleans Hotel Las Vegas
- Orleans Hotel Casino
- New Orleans Hotel Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Orleans Hotel
- The Orleans Hotel & Casino Las Vegas