This is my second review for The Orleans. Because we had an enjoyable stay last year, we returned for Spring Break. We have 3 kids, and we appreciated the convenience of the movie theater, bowling alley, arcade, pool, restaurants and shuttle.
Check-in/out was easy. Housekeeping did a wonderful job keeping our room fresh and clean during our stay. Ample spaces in the parking structure. The hotel is off-the-strip, but it didn't matter. The hotel offers free shuttle services and we never waited more than 10 minutes. Maybe that's luck on our part.
If there's anything to complain about, it's the location of our room. We had a view of a wall. Oh well. We still enjoyed our time here.
For this Vegas trip, we included a visit to the Pinball Hall of Fame and Ethel M's Chocolate Factory. The PHoF is fun if you're into classic arcade games. Ethel M's offers a self-guided tour and has a nice botanical cactus garden. There's also a candy shop on the premises. It's pricey, but the candy is good. Try the peanut brittle.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, lastminute.com.au, Agoda, Wotif.com, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your The Orleans Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Orleans Hotel Las Vegas
- The Orleans Hotel And Casino
- Orleans Las Vegas
- Orleans Hotel Las Vegas
- Orleans Hotel Casino
- New Orleans Hotel Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Orleans Hotel
- The Orleans Hotel & Casino Las Vegas