19,481 results
All reviews roller coaster nine fine irishmen chin chin il fornaio park avenue room century tower america restaurant piano bar spa suite other hotels m life resort fee strip view south end of the strip monte carlo trip to vegas an upgrade
Reviewed 5 April 2018

They told us that we had a room guarantee and yet when we got there they gave us, instead of two queen beds, a king bed and a roll out bed. I have two teens, not little kids, and they need space! Then the women there were like "too bad." If not for the man who came along, I would have lost it. He was very friendly and made it so that we could take the room without feeling like idiots.

The facility in total is nice and there are interesting and good eating places. It is also connected to other places and is in walking distance to shopping. We spent time in the Grand Canyon so were not in the hotel that much.

If I were actually guaranteed a room that I reserved, I would stay there again. They have very few plugs in the room for all the electronics of today and there are no charging stations. But for the time that we spent actually in the room, it was not bad. Clean and did not smell of cigarettes.

Room tip: Will they have the room that you reserve?
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

The outside of the hotel is impressive. The interior downstairs is great. There are lots of restaurants and quick eat places to eat at. I recommend doing the mobile check in as this was very quick and they had staff to help guide you through it. It took about 2 mins which was much quicker than queuing in the long line. The room was big and spacious, we were in century tower. It was a bit dated around the edges. Overall a lovely stay.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 123Just1987
Reviewed 5 April 2018

Casino was nice but customer service lacking and rooms not worth it. Upgraded room and walked in and looked like standard room. When asked how my stay was I told her my disappointment on the room and she said it was for the extra chairs in the room and handed me the bill. No apology or compassion! The bathroom was very small and toilet took up half the counter space! We had someone trying to get in our room a couple times at night which made me feel unsafe. Would not stay here again!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with MGM Resorts International
MGM_Resorts, Guest Relations Specialist at New York - New York Hotel and Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear 503katrina70:

It is certainly disappointing to learn that while you found our casino wonderful and entertaining, your impression of the assigned accommodations at New York-New York fell short of expectations. Please allow us to apologize for the service shortfalls you encountered at hotel registration and rest assured we will seek ways to improve our performance moving ahead. Thank you for bringing the issues to light, and we wish to be granted the chance to provide you with a truly memorable resort destination experience in the future.

Maxie M.

Guest Relations Specialist
New York-New York Hotel & Casino
MGM Resorts International
GuestServices@nynyvegas.com

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed my stay at New York New York! This was not my first stay. The kids love it as always. My only complaint is that I requested a room near the elevator due to a recent back injury. Hotel was not very accommodating. I was further away from the elevator this time than I have ever been. Will I stay again???? Yes!!!!

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank reneestevenson
Reviewed 5 April 2018

Frist time at New York New York. Everyone was very helpful from the nice ladies cleaning our room to desk and floor workers. Plenty of places to grab a fast bite of food. I never did smell any smoke so the air must change out fast. If you do not want to eat inside a Denny's is across the street along with others are just out the doors. Very clean! Play area with games $$$ for the younger ones but pool seems to close early.

• Trip type: Travelled with family