Vdara Hotel & Spa(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
USD 177
Vdara.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 203/night.

The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
USD 143
USD 257
USD 247
Bellagio.com
  • Restaurant
New York - New York Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
USD 228
USD 270
USD 134
USD 114
  • Restaurant
Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
USD 493
USD 449
SignatureMGMGrand
21,660 results
All reviewslazy rivertower spa suitegrand kingrainforest cafewet republicdavid copperfieldfood courthuge hotelm lifeother hotelsmonorail stationmini barwest towernew york new yorklong walktrip to vegasan upgrade
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We’ve stayed in Vegas countless times but this was our first time with our kids (ages 7 and 9). Great choice for families! Tons of kids, and overall location was good as well. My husband and I tend to stay center to north strip and favor the Bellagio and Palazzo for our couple time, but our kids liked being by the arcade at Excalibur, the Hershey’s store at NYNY, and the M&M store at Showcase mall! This end of the strip has more affordable dining options, especially at NYNY, for families. Our room was a comp through M Life, and had one of the best strip views I’ve had! Only complaint about the room is that two sinks would have been nice, but decor looked updated and housekeeping was great! Pool was fun but packed with kids/families...it was spring break so not sure how it was normally but the Lazy River was closed and having that open would have alleviated some of the congestion at the pools! Overall a fun family stay and was honestly nicer than we hoped for! Due to the sheer number of families, it would be much appreciated to have a drop-in childcare on site (like the Red Rock Resort) so parents could lose their money in the casino, lol!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 April 2018

This is the 7th Vegas strip hotel I've stayed at with the last three stays at Aria. I booked a comp offer and was nervous after reading negative reviews about the size, lack of hot water, etc. I disregarded all the complaints about resort fees, no coffeemaker, no minifridge. Every hotel I've stayed at on the strip has the same issues, we can accept it or go elsewhere.

We arrived around noon on a Monday after a Grand Canyon/Zion stay and waited less than a minute in line. The woman at the desk kindly found us a clean Grand Tower room on the 28th floor overlooking the strip. We were near the end of the hall and still didn't think the walk was far at all. There was a piece of candy on the floor of our room that remained but the bathroom was nicely cleaned and the room was a decent size. There is a definite lack of places to charge our various devices. Cold water is my kryptonite but the hot water in the shower was flowing nicely.

My kids felt comfortable at the hotel and liked the strip location. We walked down to Fashion Show Mall to purchase a suit for my son and walked back (with a stop at In-N-Out burger). After that journey, walking to the room was nothing! I woulldn't hesitate to stay there again.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I think the MGM resort and casino overall is very nice but this review is specifically about the West Wing of the resort. The rooms are outdated and in poor condition. I would avoid this section. We checked in to non smoking room that smelled of cigars and chemicals used to cover the odor....we were moved to another room a few floors above and the key coding did not carry over..we waited for security to open up the room. In this room the bathroom sink was not draining very well. MGM did not seem overly concerned about our experience as nobody followed up with us afterwards. That was disappointing because it seems they do not value our business or thank us for pointing out the problems we experienced.

Room Tip: avoid west wing for now.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank b0raas
MGM_Resorts, Guest Relations Specialist at MGM Grand Hotel and Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear b0raas:

We appreciate you taking the time to share your comments and candid observations regarding your time spent at MGM Grand. Please grant us the chance to apologize for the maintenance and technical issues you endured and we truly regret any inconvenience you experienced as a result of these miscues. Please know that we are committed to providing every guest with the finest stay possible, and that your feedback will assist us in achieving this goal. We certainly hope to be afforded the opportunity to better serve you in the future.

Maxie M.

Guest Relations Specialist
MGM Grand Hotel & Casino
MGM Resorts International
guestexperience@lv.mgmgrand.com

Reviewed 5 April 2018

This was our 5th time to Las Vegas and we chose to stay at the MGM Grand this time. Very nice hotel. Great location. Our room was very clean, roomy and quiet. The line at check in was a little slow but once you got to a clerk you knew why! Ours was very friendly and made sure everything was taken care of before we left. We never had bad service from any of the departments. Everyone was very friendly and helpful. I would recommend the MGM Grand for your next stay.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with MGM Resorts International
1  Thank Debra S
Reviewed 5 April 2018

I had an overall wonderful stay. Lea at the front desk was the sweetest lady and made me feel very welcome when I checked in. There was so much smoke in the casino and bars that I actually got sick during my stay.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business