This hotel is a poor excuse for any business person staying for any length of time. The room was TINY, and the kitchen did not even have a regular oven, just a microwave. Also, a VERY outdated hotel and not very clean. The bed was like laying on a phone book! The so-called continental breakfast is a joke, with only muffins, plain bagels, and coffee served, and only until 9AM SHARP! The area is very sketchy, with some homeless hanging around. The only reason I rate this as "poor" instead of "terrible" is because the laundry room was handy, and seemed to get my clothes clean. I would NOT recommend this place to anyone!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guest rooms and suites with popular amenities; located in the heart of Las Vegas, two miles from the Strip. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com and Odigeo so you can book your Extended Stay America - Las Vegas - East Flamingo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stay Deluxe Las Vegas - East Flamingo Hotel Las Vegas
- Extended Stay Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Extended Stay
- Extended Stay America - Las Vegas - East Flamingo