MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
USD 200
MGMGrand.com
  • Restaurant
ARIA Resort & Casino(Las Vegas)
USD 430
USD 357
USD 324
Venetian.com
  • Pool
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
USD 252
USD 245
Mirage.com
  • Restaurant
Bellagio Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
USD 337
USD 315
Bellagio.com
  • Restaurant
New York - New York Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
USD 231
USD 207
  • Restaurant
Paris Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
USD 160
USD 154
Priceline
  • Pool
Excalibur Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)
USD 174
USD 167
Cancelon
  • Restaurant
Vdara Hotel & Spa(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
VEGAS.com
35,190 results
All reviewsbathroom mirrorhigh rollerfood courtstrip viewbellagio fountainsgreat location on the stripmargaritavillecasinohabitatlasgamblingdealersslotsmonorailaction
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I have been staying at The Flamingo for the last 25 years. While it is a great location on the strip, I was disappointed with our stay. This was the first time we had to pay for daily parking. There was a resort fee charged but now it does not include using the steam room or whirlpool in Spa. That is an additional 20 dollars. Getting into the pool was like Fort Knox. I had checked the day before as to what could be brought in. I was told by security that I could bring one sealed bottle of water. The next day when I went to pool
security confiscated my water. I was told the rules change daily! I was a bit peeved to pay $4.00 for water to have it taken away so I could pay $8.00 for a bottle water at pool. For the safety of your clients you all should have Free water stations! The pool scene was not the relaxing area I remembered. Loud music with mediocre DJ’s. A mimosa was $20.00.
I still had a fun trip in Las Vegas. Just expect to be charged for everything! Sadly this is probably my last time at Flamingo because of the pool and spa situation. Also pool closes at 5pm.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Sherpa1
Isaac A, Digital Reputation Specialist at Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

Thanks for your feedback on your visit. We were sorry for the impression your visit left you with and for your disappointment with the lack of complimentary amenities & services. We hope you will give us another chance. We truly appreciate your business and hope to see you on a visit in the future.

Reviewed 6 April 2018

Got an older room. Was missing items like glasses and toiletries. Shower was leaking and stopper was broken. Lots of random stains, room was looking rough. Lots of dust and almost looking like some kind of growth in bathroom air vent. If you can, definitely get a remodeled room. Staff was great. Casino is good, they don't take very good care of the players in the sports book area though.

Room Tip: If you can, get a room that has been remodeled.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Caesars Entertainment

Thank you for sharing such helpful details regarding your recent visit. We are thrilled to hear you had such an enjoyable experience with our friendly staff and in the casino. Your comments regarding your room will be forwarded to the management team for review. We hope to see you again very soon!

Reviewed 6 April 2018

The room was comfortable, clean, and the elevators were pretty fast so it didn't take long to get to our room. The service was good, everyone was very welcoming & polite. I will be returning to the Flamingo again.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We have stayed at the Flamingo for at least our last 15 stays. the check in can be done online then to the Kiosk for keys. The best part about the hotel to us is the location. Plenty of electronic games, shops, etc for everyone's taste. It's convenient for walking to most everything and in the middle of the strip. This trip was a little more on the not so great. They are about middle of the pack when it comes to comfort. The bed was a little on the very firm side, we had sweet nibblets COLD showers for 4 days regardless of turning a maintenance request. The AC was making some weird clinking noise....we thought they put our room right up by some maintenance electrical, something room it was that loud the entire time (24/7 I would imagine). Their people are very nice and courteous. Since it's centrally located on the strip for where we all normally hang out we seem to migrate for the last 3 years to Margaritaville and will continue going there. we will prob keep going, however there will be some local front desk discussion once we get our room and make sure everything is up to par. I hope it doesn't come to moving to a new place on our next trip.

Room Tip: Beds are middle grade to the really firm! The wife didn't sleep well.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Michael B

Thank you for reviewing us! While we are delighted you enjoyed our convenient location, we are sorry for your disappointment in your room assignment and the shower in the room. We will work on ensuring all of our guests have a memorable experience. Your business is truly valued and we hope that you are willing to give us another try on your next visit to Las Vegas!

Reviewed 6 April 2018

I stayed in the Go Executive room. It was a nice room and was very clean. The pool was a lot of fun and had good gambling options. Overall, the best part of the stay was the location on the strip. You are right in the middle of the action.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends