MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
USD 206
MGMGrand.com
USD 247
Aria.com
  • Restaurant
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
USD 200
Mirage.com
USD 213
Palazzo.com
USD 315
Bellagio.com
  • Restaurant
New York - New York Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
USD 256
USD 209
  • Restaurant
Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
USD 245
SignatureMGMGrand
USD 175
USD 263
35,613 results
All reviewsbathroom mirrorhigh rollerstrip viewfood courtbellagio fountainsgreat poolgreat location on the stripslot machinesmargaritavillehabitatcasinolasgamblingdealersmonorailaction
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I stayed in the Go Executive room. It was a nice room and was very clean. The pool was a lot of fun and had good gambling options. Overall, the best part of the stay was the location on the strip. You are right in the middle of the action.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 April 2018

The rooms are very functional, clean, maintained and most have very nice views. The pools look very nice but remodeling was in process. The food at the pool area is too limited. In the casino I would like to have more table games with lower minimum bets. The food court was closed so our options were somewhat limited.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 April 2018

The best thing about the Flamingo is the location. It's convenient for walking to most everything and in the middle of the strip. This was my 39th trip to Las Vegas and have stayed all over. The newest updated rooms are nice, but no coffee pot and no tubs:( #2 for best list would be the spa! They have a small gym and a fabulous spa! The best robes ever and the best steam I've ever been in. I'll go back just to visit the spa. Feliciana was excellent and very courteous employee. She's been there for years and helps make your visit special. Now for the negatives.... Worst- THE POOL! I've stayed here in the past and always enjoyed the palm trees, flamingos and waterfall. NOW it's just a big CLUB with very loud music that starts at 9am and gets even louder at noon! I love music, but it doesn't need to be blaring at 9am?!! Also, no chairs because they were all stacked up in another section of a pool that wasn't open?!?! It's high season and they had all winter to work on these pools and chairs! NO excuses and I've informed Caesar Entertainment. This is unacceptable. The flamingo has lost so much of it's ambiance and charm that it had, and is turning into downtown and a party zone. I love music and a good time, but there's a place and time for that. Another big negative is the price of food. Outrageous. I do not know how people can bring there families there!?! Not a place for kids. I would stay at the Mandalay Bay if I were bringing children. Very nice amenities and pool. :)

Room Tip: remodeled room if you can afford to upgrade. Did not see the Fab room, but if you're fussy at all- I would definitely upgrade.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Caesars Entertainment
Isaac A, Digital Reputation Specialist at Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

Your comments are greatly appreciated. While we are thrilled that you enjoyed our new rooms and location, we are sorry the lack of pool chairs and in-room amenities took away from your stay. Having you as our guest was an absolute pleasure and we hope to see you again very soon!

Reviewed 6 April 2018

check in was a long process rooms were filthy and run down when I called down to the front desk they offered to upgrade us to a newer room the next day for a nightly charge. The service on the casino floor was rude and slow it took over and hour to get a drink. The go pool, well I could not even get into the pool area as I was searched and denied entry due to a E-gig but a non paying guest w/a cigar got in very disappointing. The overall experience was horrific.

Room Tip: Stay down town on Fremont St. room where very clean and service is spot on!
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Caesars Entertainment

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to read that so many of our services failed to meet your expectations. We are constantly working to ensure each guest has a memorable experience and your feedback will help us with this process. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future!

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

The lobby and check in area of the flamingo is very nice and updated. We were able to check in early for an extra $30, but it was worth it because we flew in early and were at the hotel by 10 am. When the elevator door opened on our floor, I realized why the Flamingo has mediocre reviews. Our room was small and clean with some updates. The king size bed was very comfortable. The bathroom was small, clean and a little beat up. The bottom of the door was chipping wood and the shower head constantly trickled water. We had a nice strip view, which was a bonus. We could watch the Bellagio’s fountains, which was cool. The staff at the Flamingo were friendly and helpful, but watch out for the ones trying to give you comps. They’re everywhere and incredibly persistent about pulling you aside. The Flamingo’s location is ideal. It’s within walking distance of many restaurants and attractions.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Isaac A, Digital Reputation Specialist at Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2018

Thank you for your feedback. While we are delighted that you enjoyed your overall visit, we are sorry that some parts of your room were not as updated as the rest of the room. We hope you will give us another try on a future visit!