37,141 results
All reviews bathroom mirror high roller strip view food court bellagio fountains great location on the strip margaritaville habitat casino las monorail gambling dealers slots action
Reviewed 6 April 2018

The best thing about the Flamingo is the location. It's convenient for walking to most everything and in the middle of the strip. This was my 39th trip to Las Vegas and have stayed all over. The newest updated rooms are nice, but no coffee pot and no tubs:( #2 for best list would be the spa! They have a small gym and a fabulous spa! The best robes ever and the best steam I've ever been in. I'll go back just to visit the spa. Feliciana was excellent and very courteous employee. She's been there for years and helps make your visit special. Now for the negatives.... Worst- THE POOL! I've stayed here in the past and always enjoyed the palm trees, flamingos and waterfall. NOW it's just a big CLUB with very loud music that starts at 9am and gets even louder at noon! I love music, but it doesn't need to be blaring at 9am?!! Also, no chairs because they were all stacked up in another section of a pool that wasn't open?!?! It's high season and they had all winter to work on these pools and chairs! NO excuses and I've informed Caesar Entertainment. This is unacceptable. The flamingo has lost so much of it's ambiance and charm that it had, and is turning into downtown and a party zone. I love music and a good time, but there's a place and time for that. Another big negative is the price of food. Outrageous. I do not know how people can bring there families there!?! Not a place for kids. I would stay at the Mandalay Bay if I were bringing children. Very nice amenities and pool. :)

Room tip: remodeled room if you can afford to upgrade. Did not see the Fab room, but if you're fussy at all- I would definitely upgrade.
Review collected in partnership with Caesars Entertainment
Isaac A, Digital Reputation Specialist at Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

Your comments are greatly appreciated. While we are thrilled that you enjoyed our new rooms and location, we are sorry the lack of pool chairs and in-room amenities took away from your stay. Having you as our guest was an absolute pleasure and we hope to see you again very soon!

Reviewed 6 April 2018

check in was a long process rooms were filthy and run down when I called down to the front desk they offered to upgrade us to a newer room the next day for a nightly charge. The service on the casino floor was rude and slow it took over and hour to get a drink. The go pool, well I could not even get into the pool area as I was searched and denied entry due to a E-gig but a non paying guest w/a cigar got in very disappointing. The overall experience was horrific.

Room tip: Stay down town on Fremont St. room where very clean and service is spot on!
Review collected in partnership with Caesars Entertainment

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to read that so many of our services failed to meet your expectations. We are constantly working to ensure each guest has a memorable experience and your feedback will help us with this process. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future!

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

The lobby and check in area of the flamingo is very nice and updated. We were able to check in early for an extra $30, but it was worth it because we flew in early and were at the hotel by 10 am. When the elevator door opened on our floor, I realized why the Flamingo has mediocre reviews. Our room was small and clean with some updates. The king size bed was very comfortable. The bathroom was small, clean and a little beat up. The bottom of the door was chipping wood and the shower head constantly trickled water. We had a nice strip view, which was a bonus. We could watch the Bellagio’s fountains, which was cool. The staff at the Flamingo were friendly and helpful, but watch out for the ones trying to give you comps. They’re everywhere and incredibly persistent about pulling you aside. The Flamingo’s location is ideal. It’s within walking distance of many restaurants and attractions.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Isaac A, Digital Reputation Specialist at Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2018

Thank you for your feedback. While we are delighted that you enjoyed your overall visit, we are sorry that some parts of your room were not as updated as the rest of the room. We hope you will give us another try on a future visit!

Reviewed 5 April 2018

upgraded to 1 of the better rooms and had money stolen from inside are room by what we can only think was staff someone who had access to the room like maids or hotel staff when we filled out a report to hotel security they looked like they didn't even believe us and no money was returned

Room tip: leave nothing in your room
1  Thank silenthiggins
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

After a long drive we got to the hotel on 3/30 at about 11 PM. We go try to park and there's no spaces available. We go up and down the parking structure looking for parking but mo luck. We decided to valet after almost an hour of looking for parking and they said they were full. Yet the only spaces available in the parking structure were valet spots. So they sent us somewhere else to park. After a long walk back to the hotel I go check in. The wait is not too long but it was after midnight at this point. I booked a 2 queen non smoking room but they didnt have my room available. They wanted to give me a king bed room but we took our friend with us so we needed 2 beds which is what we paid for. After looking for a while she finally found a 2 bed room but of course it was a smoking room. We both end up getting sick of the smoke, we left 4/1 and as of today we are still feeling bad. The employees are very courteous and nice I'll give them that but there's only so much they can do. The room was a renovated room but the toilet keep making weird noises, the tv somewhat worked and the phone did not work. I think I'll be staying somewhere else next time.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bernie M
Isaac A, Digital Reputation Specialist at Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share such helpful details regarding your visit with us! We sincerely apologize that your recent stay failed to exceed your expectations. Your comments regarding your room request not being available at check-in and the lack of parking spaces will be forwarded to the management team for review. That aside, we are thrilled you had such an enjoyable experience with our friendly staff. We hope you will visit us again in the future and that next time your review will be all positive!